Frustrated by reversed gimbal pitch controls.
746 7 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

When I use the gimbal controls, either the RC wheel or by holding the screen and move my finger, it never works as intended.
Because they both work the opposite way of what my brain expects. I wish they could be reversed.
I tried to make up some remembering rules, but still stumbles. Maybe I'm too old for this.

If I were flying fpv with a fixed camera, I would push right stick away (mode 2) from me to look down.
Pushing away on the dji screen makes the camera look up.
Pushing away with a left finger on the wheel also makes the camera look up.
I wish I could remember that, but I always fail when doiing it.
Please make it possible to reverse the gimbal controls.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry, the gimbal controls can't be reversed.
2017-9-20
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-20 00:07
Sorry, the gimbal controls can't be reversed.

I have the same problem as the OP - it's always "bummer, it's the other way" for me as well. We know these can't be reversed right now. But we all also know it's a purely software/firmware thing that very well could be implemented had there only be any will to do so on DJI's part. Could you please pass this suggestion to the developers, anyway? Thank you very much in advance.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Zbig Posted at 2017-9-20 01:25
I have the same problem as the OP - it's always "bummer, it's the other way" for me as well. We know these can't be reversed right now. But we all also know it's a purely software/firmware thing that very well could be implemented had there only be any will to do so on DJI's part. Could you please pass this suggestion to the developers, anyway? Thank you very much in advance.

Sure, we'll forward it to our engineers, but we can't gurantee it will be realized or not, anyway, hope it can be taken into consideration by our engineers.
2017-9-20
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-20 01:49
Sure, we'll forward it to our engineers, but we can't gurantee it will be realized or not, anyway, hope it can be taken into consideration by our engineers.

Sure, fair enough. Thank you.
2017-9-20
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

Compared to google maps or apple maps:
Push up to see what is below.
DJI go does it backwards.

(And the front leds are red like rear lights).
2017-9-20
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

given I had never flown a drone before and not into video games . I never had any issues with the way they are presented.
2017-9-20
Use props
djiuser_oUn3550
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50187 ft
United Kingdom

I frankly think the same: I feel like the weel-control is working the opposite way.
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules