Can't Use The App !!!
912 3 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theMezz
New
United States

I am connected to the OSMO with WIFI and have the DJI GO app installed

When I try to use the app it wants me to log in. When I try to log it - the app refuses me and wants me
to make a new account. I make a new account and then it says email is already in use

and then it starts all over.

How do I get the app to work !!!!!!!!   (It used to work fine a few weeks ago)
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try to reinstall the DJI Go, if the problem persists, please post the screenshot of error message here and the model of your mobile device, thanks.
2017-9-18
Use props
LEVO Health
New
United States

Every since downloading ios 11, my DJI OSMO+ will not connect to the app or the camera. All controls are bricked and the camera is useless. Support told me I need to wait until they fix it. I tried their solution to delete the app and redownload, however, this only made it so that it wouldn't recognize OSMO+ instead it thought I had a Phantom 3, with no option to change.
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

LEVO Health Posted at 2017-9-21 10:23
Every since downloading ios 11, my DJI OSMO+ will not connect to the app or the camera. All controls are bricked and the camera is useless. Support told me I need to wait until they fix it. I tried their solution to delete the app and redownload, however, this only made it so that it wouldn't recognize OSMO+ instead it thought I had a Phantom 3, with no option to change.

Go to the settings of your iPhone and see about reconnecting with the Wifi on the Osmo. It is just a matter of getting the two to talk to each other.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules