Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Phantom 3 Std] - Poland - Whi above the moor
797 13 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P3KoYoT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1846667 ft
Poland

Beautiful moore accidently discovered - unfortunately at least two weeks too late, most of flowers turns from heather color to brown

2017-9-18
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

piękny!   Dziękuję Ci
2017-9-18
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha KoYoT,

Nice video!  Good smooth rotations.  Looking forward to more.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video indeed.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The video looks great! Thanks for sharing with us.
2017-9-19
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

My cousin is also in Poland Poznan but his bad-luck is that he live near airport so he never able to fly
2017-9-19
Use props
P3KoYoT
lvl.4
Poland

Capt Whitefoot / Cetacean / Montfrooij / DJI Susan  - Thanks for wtching

SajidShah - I live also in No Fly Zone, so each test of my dron is dedicated trip outside of NFZ  or even out of CTR.
2017-9-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Really lovely, but please do another inspiring video, with colorful flowers and green foliage.

I'm trying to put together a nice mission, for the rainbow of leaves on our fall season trees.
Before they fall to the ground and carpet the trails.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-20
Use props
P3KoYoT
lvl.4
Poland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-20 00:20
Really lovely, but please do another inspiring video, with colorful flowers and green foliage.

I will for sure, unfortunately for moore is too late. For next year I got ideas how to show it more interesting.

I like autumn, specially in Bieszczady mountains on south of Poland.
I spending there at least five days in the year to get one day good for photographing. my gallery
Now I will also fly a bit I hope Unfortunately most of photos from my gallery were taken in Nationl Park.
2017-9-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

P3KoYoT Posted at 2017-9-21 00:17
I will for sure, unfortunately for moore is too late. For next year I got ideas how to show it more interesting.

I like autumn, specially in Bieszczady mountains on south of Poland.

Looking forward to more of your fine work. Thanks.

Please be very careful, flying in them parks. Here in Canada it has become illegal to fly our drones there.
Which is a drag, as these national park areas have some of the most wonderful landscapes, natural scenery, and wildlife to be found anywhere.

I had already planned a couple of missions with my drone, but it's either been raining or snowing this past few days. They say there will be snow on the ground in the morning, but the roads will only be wet. When it clears up some, I will be back out there.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-21
Use props
P3KoYoT
lvl.4
Poland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-21 00:52
Looking forward to more of your fine work. Thanks.

Please be very careful, flying in them parks. Here in Canada it has become illegal to fly our drones there.

Same here in Poland it is illegal to fly above the National Park without permission of Park supervisors. I tried to get it once, but there were two questions is it commercial flight? [NO] So what for you want to fly above? [To see park from different perspective, to record its beauty]. I got ansewr that they have general rule, if it is commercial you need to pay for permission to flight and video record. Same for weddings shoots and dron filming. There is no permission fly in the National Park by any UAV if it is not commercial.

Till now I did not fly above any National Park, photos from my gallery are taken by dSLR camera, during walking thru the Park trials.
Here is too windy and too wet to go fly.
2017-9-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

P3KoYoT Posted at 2017-9-21 03:41
Same here in Poland it is illegal to fly above the National Park without permission of Park supervisors. I tried to get it once, but there were two questions is it commercial flight? [NO] So what for you want to fly above? [To see park from different perspective, to record its beauty]. I got ansewr that they have general rule, if it is commercial you need to pay for permission to flight and video record. Same for weddings shoots and dron filming. There is no permission fly in the National Park by any UAV if it is not commercial.

Till now I did not fly above any National Park, photos from my gallery are taken by dSLR camera, during walking thru the Park trials.

I am also wishing to fly in our parks. Particularly around the Banff/Canmore area.
But it's not worth the trouble, if getting caught I may lose my drone, pay a heavy fine, and even spend a few weeks behind bars.

Thankfully, I have my trusty Nikon D800 and a couple of "gold ring" Nikkor lenses.
I suppose we could climb a tall tree for an elevated perspective. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-9-21
Use props
DustMan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 973373 ft
United States

Very good footage
2017-9-21
Use props
P3KoYoT
lvl.4