o(^-^)o
Jeroen1973
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244249 ft
Netherlands

Netherlands

1#
Hi,

I have problem with my Mavic pro. The rc signal warning is showing up every time i fly when i am only 500 + metres away. I lose the signal shortly afterwards and then disconnects-the mavic is going in return home mode. I have had this at different locations in wide open spaces. I fly in airplane mode, i have tried different cable, i adjust the antennas, when i get the signal i' ll go higher etc.

Any suggestions?

cheers

2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This is a flight distance issue. Flight distance sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in an open wide area. Check the position of the antennas for the remote controller. Distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft, you can refer to the picture below. Still, use a mobile device with a strong performance. If the issue persists, please help to confirm if there is an impact damage before and the antennas are broken, you can send the drone back for an overall check. P4P_Controller_EN.gif
2017-9-18
Use props
Jeroen1973
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244249 ft
Netherlands

Where can i change the frequency band from 2.4 to 5.8?
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jeroen1973 Posted at 2017-9-19 01:52
Where can i change the frequency band from 2.4 to 5.8?

Please refer to the 2.4GHz. When using Mavic Pro with RC, the working frequency is 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz, no 5.8GHz.
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules