Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Waiting for a fresh release
997 4 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lepi
Second Officer
Russia

Well, this is already passing all sorts of patience. For five months after the last firmware for our device, it's time to update the main software product, which is waiting for users of the device Ozmo X5 Pro. Delay with the release of suspicion that it is not so well in the Danish kingdom. Maybe it's time to get rid of this unfinished camera? Or the manufacturer has already turned his attention to some other version of the imperfect camera ?. But we will not buy this defect exactly. Enough of us and today's impressions of the camera X5 Pro.
2017-9-18
Use props
TokyoStreetView
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211378 ft
  • >>>
Japan

There is SO much wasted potential on the OSMO pro is just mind-blowing.  Add the Z-Axis to this camera and you have the best gimbal ever made even when standing still you will see almost no movements, walk with the Z-axis and you will feel like you are on a dolly. Now if the AF could be really reliable it would be fantastic, you cannot imagine how many times it will lock and you realized that your videos are in fact out of focus.

Anyway, I am also looking for an update, but actually, I would also like DJI to ditch DJI Go and focus on a real DJI Osmo Go only tailored for the Osmo line-up.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

TokyoStreetView Posted at 2017-9-18 14:51
There is SO much wasted potential on the OSMO pro is just mind-blowing.  Had the Z-Axis to this camera and you have the best gimbal ever made even when standing still you will see almost no movements, walk with the Z-axis and you will feel like you are on a dolly. Now if the AF could be really reliable it would be fantastic, you cannot imagine how many times it will lock and you realized that your videos are in fact out of focus.

Anyway, I am also looking for an update, but actually, I would also like DJI to ditch DJI Go and focus on a real DJI Osmo Go only tailored for the Osmo line-up.

Thank you for your feedback on this product as well as your thoughts on updates. Keep an eye out for any updates that can be associated with this product.
2017-9-19
Use props
TokyoStreetView
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211378 ft
  • >>>
Japan

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-19 07:44
Thank you for your feedback on this product as well as your thoughts on updates. Keep an eye out for any updates that can be associated with this product.

If this associated update is to tell me that my brand new Osmo Pro is discontinued in favor of an X5s variant I will really be upset to have spent so much money on that product that clearly needs more love from you guys as you have not even scratched the surface of what can do an M43 Camera mounted on a DJI Branded 15mm Leica lens.
2017-9-20
Use props
Jon8283
New

United States

I purchased the X5 camera a month and am having the problems I am reading that lots of people are having with color corrections, especially with reds.  Indoors or outdoors all subject's skin looks like they are sunburned.  Have communicated with DJI and they want me to send the camera in for "repairs".  This is very troubling to me.  Everyone says there needs to be a firmware update and I don't understand what this has not happened yet.  Anyone found a fix other than sending the camera in for "repairs".

Thanks
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules