Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic ground level changed mid flight
544 2 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
croioi
lvl.1

Sweden

I was flying my Mavic at around 70-90 meters up and had been flying for around 10 minutes. As I was going to land, it stopped descending at around 70 meters and told me that I should keep holding the left stick down to land. The message that usually show up a few meters above ground.
The descent took a few minutes as it was descending very slowly. I was afraid that it would turn the motors off or something, but it didn't.
The app was still showing the correct altitude and not a negative number.

During the flight I did fly relatively close to large power lines, but still at around 70-90 meters above.
Do you think this is what caused the problem? Or anything else?
Thanks.
2017-9-18
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

My guess would be that this was caused by bad VPS data, which can be caused by an attachment (e.g., tracking device or landing gear extensions) , debris in the sensor, a need to calibrate VPS, or a faulty sensor. To confirm this please upload the flight log (TXT file from your mobile device) to PhantomHelp and provide a link to it here using these instructions
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I suggest syncing your flight records and export the flight data and contact to our support to start a data analysis so we could help to see what was going on. Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support.
Or please sync your flight records, PM me you DJI account and I'll help to have a check first. Thank you.
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules