dji service
444 5 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
craigtone71
New
United States

I received a pleasant surprise for my birthday Sept 1 -- a phantom 3pro drone.    It was timed to be used on our vacation in the Adirondacks.   Only problem, the remote would not take a charge.  Talked to customer service and after some experimentation they said I should sent the remote back for replacement.  They promised quick turnaround so that I could get it back in time for at least a part of the vacation.  Now, September 18, the vacation is long over and still no remote from dji.  Many phone calls, many apologies, many excuses (waiting for approval from China??)  but no remote.   What a disappointment dji has been.   Craig, US Ambassador, ret.

2017-9-18
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sorry this happened to you.  Sometimes things move rather slow at dji.  Where were you an ambassador?
2017-9-18
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

DJI has great drones.  Really... they are best in class... but the customer service can be slow and frustrating.  I know you expect it to be fast, but I promise you, if you are holding your breath for them to do it right away, you will turn several dark shades of blue.  Be patient, be calm, try not to rant, even if you really want to.  Talk to the mods, they help a lot.  They expedite and get things moving, but try not to be rude or upset, even if it feels justified.  I see it all the time on the forum and I have gone through it myself.  Not fun, but it will be okay in the end...
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

We do work hard on Customer Service. Unfortunately, sometimes things get delayed. Can you provide me with your repair ID number so I can look into this?
2017-9-18
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

MrRobert5823 Posted at 2017-9-18 11:50
DJI has great drones.  Really... they are best in class... but the customer service can be slow and frustrating.  I know you expect it to be fast, but I promise you, if you are holding your breath for them to do it right away, you will turn several dark shades of blue.  Be patient, be calm, try not to rant, even if you really want to.  Talk to the mods, they help a lot.  They expedite and get things moving, but try not to be rude or upset, even if it feels justified.  I see it all the time on the forum and I have gone through it myself.  Not fun, but it will be okay in the end...

Well said!
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The case has been escalated to local repair center to expedite the process, we are so sorry for the inconvenience that has been brought to your vacation, the email with shipping label will be sent to you as soon as possible, appreciate your patience very much.
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules