25 days still not able to fly my phantom 4 just purchased from dji
562 6 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1T7oDnq
New
United States

I bought a drone from dji almost a month ago it arrived with a non functioning battery. I called customer service and sent back the battery. They said I would have a new battery in less than 10 days. It has been 25 days. Over a dozen calls, two emails, and several "live chats" I still have no battery and no answer as to when I can expect one. Im extremely dejected. Anyone with suggestion, I am all ears.
https://i.imgur.com/azkWlxI.jpg
2017-9-18
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

One of the mods will see this and help you.  They're much better help than anyone else
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry to have kept you waiting for the battery, will you please provide the case number here? We will help to check what happened and get you an update, thanks.
2017-9-18
Use props
djiuser_1T7oDnq
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-18 18:18
We are so sorry to have kept you waiting for the battery, will you please provide the case number here? We will help to check what happened and get you an update, thanks.

CAS-927027-F0S2D6
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanks for your quick update, the case has been escalated to designated department to look into and speed up the process, sorry for the inconvenience caused, we will have someone to contact you after review, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-18
Use props
djiuser_1T7oDnq
New
United States

I received the battery the 26th. one month and two days after purchase I can fly my drone.

"Change in tone" seriously thank you Mindy. I feel like u got done more than pervious people.
2017-10-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_1T7oDnq Posted at 2017-10-1 09:01
I received the battery the 26th. one month and two days after purchase I can fly my drone.

"Change in tone" seriously thank you Mindy. I feel like u got done more than pervious people.

Glad to the hear the problem got sorted out, appreciate your comment, we will keep improving to provide more quick assistance, hope you have a great time on flying.
2017-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules