Sync DJI GO 4 flights between devices?
3429 4 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneGunner
New
Flight distance : 58051 ft
United States

I fly my Phantom using the DJI Go 4 software on either my iPhone or iPad. It doesn't seem as if my flights are synced between the two devices even if I use the manual sync command to attempt to do so.

Is there a way to do that I'm missing?
2017-9-18
Use props
guardcim23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 685374 ft
United States

After you fly with iPad sync flight to dji cloud. The sync iPhone to dji cloud. All will be good
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please check this video and sync the flight records. It will link with your DJI account once upload to the server successfully.

2017-9-18
Use props
DroneGunner
New
Flight distance : 58051 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-18 22:44
Please check this video and sync the flight records. It will link with your DJI account once upload to the server successfully.

https://youtu.be/brKQZ-gTBXg

Thank you. That worked fine. The odd thing is that's what I was doing and I didn't get flight records when flying with my iPhone onto my iPad, and vice versa. But this time, it did!
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneGunner Posted at 2017-9-19 13:31
Thank you. That worked fine. The odd thing is that's what I was doing and I didn't get flight records when flying with my iPhone onto my iPad, and vice versa. But this time, it did!

The flight records will be kept in DJI GO. You couldn't access the flight records on another mobile device if it does not sync successfully.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules