Re: Dronedeploy and displayed controller
566 6 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HG2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197470 ft
United States

I just purchased the P4P with a display controller and having a hard time connecting the bird to dronedeply since I'm not using ios or droid device. Do I really have to buy a second controller without the display or is there another tricky wicked way to load dronedeploy on to the system?
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The P4P+ with build-in screen do not support to download the third party APP. Please consider to buy a P4P Standard RC.
2017-9-18
Use props
HG2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 197470 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-18 22:40
The P4P+ with build-in screen do not support to download the third party APP. Please consider to buy a P4P Standard RC.

Thank you for your prompt reply DJI Susan, greatly appreciate it.
Is there any hope in the near future that it might change? i truly doubt it and honestly, I don't like it.
2017-9-19
Use props
m1shootr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118894 ft
United States

It pays to do some research before investing in this technology, and reading the operating manual after the purchase. Many here fail to do so, resulting in disappointing results.
2017-9-19
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

HG2 Posted at 2017-9-19 10:50
Is there any hope in the near future that it might change? i truly doubt it and honestly, I don't like it.

The P4 pro+ has been out for almost a year and right from the first week people have been asking for the ability to load 3rd party apps.
If it was going to happen, it would have been done long ago.
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

HG2 Posted at 2017-9-19 10:50

I understand your frustration, but I have not the time frame for now. Sorry for this. We will release on our website as soon as there is any update. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-9-21
Use props
HESTOR
New
Flight distance : 17667 ft
Chile

I want to cry.
2017-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules