Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Issues with DJI GO 4 Version 4.1.10 released 9/18/2017
5080 21 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kansas Boy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26145 ft
United States

I am having problems with the new update.  The unlock codes no longer work.  I have tried in both the application and with advanced unlock.  I get an error code 1012 when trying to unlock within the app and the advanced unlocks are not being recognized even though they are shown as valid in my account.  I called support which was a miserable and pointless experience .  The person on the phone was no help at all.  Hw told me to contact the DJI GEO people but could not tell me how to reach them.  He told me that there was not a phone number and I would have to contact them by email but could not give me an email address.  He also would not let me speak to his manager to try to resolve the issue.  Also the software update documentation references a firmware version 01.00.0700 which is not available even as a beta.  Poorly planned deployment if the functionality that is being added needs a firmware update that docent exist to work.  Your software broke my Spark and my Phantom Pro.

I checked and the same problem with unlock codes exists on my Phantom Pro now.  DJI your update rendered my phantom and spark inoperable.  What is the fix and when will it be available?

PS:  DJI the tech support person couldn't even tell me what the error code means.

2017-9-18
Use props
fansa7dc5944
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50988 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

May I suggest you to get another iDevice for testing newly released of DJI Go app and also another aircraft to test new firmware before you decide to go with it if you are serious with the perfection of the software. This kind of trouble happens frequently lately with DJI firmware and software of all aircraft models. You may scan through the forum of each model, ie. Inspire 2 which most recent update caused the expensive aircraft to unable to function properly since June.
2017-9-18
Use props
fansa7dc5944
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

By the way, where do you get the .0700 firmware release note? Of which aircraft model is it?
2017-9-18
Use props
Kansas Boy
Second Officer
United States

fansa7dc5944 Posted at 2017-9-18 17:09
By the way, where do you get the .0700 firmware release note? Of which aircraft model is it?

It is referenced in the release notes for the 4.1.10 DJI Go 4 update that was released today 9/18/2017.  Look under Spark changes.
2017-9-18
Use props
fansa7dc5944
Second Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Ah ... the version history. Thanks.
2017-9-18
Use props
Kansas Boy
Second Officer
United States

Kansas Boy Posted at 2017-9-18 17:14
It is referenced in the release notes for the 4.1.10 DJI Go 4 update that was released today 9/18/2017.  Look under Spark changes.

To clarify;  I am referring to the release notes in the Apple App Store.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for this, could you please provide me some screenshots of this issue, especially a screenshot of the error message? Besides, the email address of DJI GEO team is flysafe@dji.com.
2017-9-18
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just a casual observation, it seems that the DJI folks on this forum are way better and more helpful than the actual support people.
2017-9-18
Use props
Kansas Boy
Second Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-18 19:00
Sorry for this, could you please provide me some screenshots of this issue, especially a screenshot of the error message? Besides, the email address of DJI GEO team is .

Yes.  I will post a screen shot tomorrow.
2017-9-18
Use props
Bozora
lvl.4
Flight distance : 142234 ft
Singapore

I think this is a great update esp the dynamic home point.

I was hoping they added home lock and course lock still not there for this version
2017-9-18
Use props
Almazini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13186 ft
Lithuania

could anybody explain what dynamic home point is? thanks
2017-9-19
Use props
Kansas Boy
Second Officer
United States

Sorry for this, could you please provide me some screenshots of this issue, especially a screenshot of the error message? Besides, the email address of DJI GEO team is .

Do you have an email address where I can send the picture?  I do not have an image hosting account.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Kansas Boy Posted at 2017-9-19 05:01
Do you have an email address where I can send the picture?  I do not have an image hosting account.

Sorry, I do not have an email address which is available for this, but you can send an email with the screenshots and a brief description to flysafe@dji.com directly. The fly safe team will help you as well.
2017-9-19
Use props
Kansas Boy
Second Officer
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-19 22:49
Sorry, I do not have an email address which is available for this, but you can send an email with the screenshots and a brief description to  directly. The fly safe team will help you as well.

I tried the Spark again this morning and got the same error on the first try.  I restarted everything and was successful getting an unlock code from within the DJI GO 4 application and was able to take off.  I also tried my Phantom 4 Pro and it worked as well.  Not sure why but the unlock seems to work from within the software now.

I still have a question about advanced unlock though.  is there anything that I am required to do to get the DJI GO 4 application to recognize advanced unlock codes once they have been issued?

Thanks in advance for your help.
2017-9-20
Use props
Kansas Boy
Second Officer
United States

It seems to be working now but here is a screen shot of the dialog box and error code.

DJISPARK.jpg
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Kansas Boy Posted at 2017-9-20 16:07
It seems to be working now but here is a screen shot of the dialog box and error code.

Glad to hear that it is working now, hope you can enjoy it. BTW,  I've confirmed with the Fly Safe team, for the unlock issues, you may need to send an email with the details to flysafe@dji.com directly.
2017-9-20
Use props
PY4CK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-20 23:06
Glad to hear that it is working now, hope you can enjoy it. BTW,  I've confirmed with the Fly Safe team, for the unlock issues, you may need to send an email with the details to  directly.

Hi everyone,

I do not find the DJI Go 4.1.10 version for update. The Spark page shows version 4.1.9 as being the last one.

version.jpg
2017-9-22
Use props
PY4CK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

PY4CK Posted at 2017-9-22 11:13
Hi everyone,

I do not find the DJI Go 4.1.10 version for update. The Spark page shows version 4.1.9 as being the last one.

At this date ( Sept. 23rd) the DJI page shows version 4.1.9 only but by erasing the application from my phone and installing it again from Apple Store I got version 4.1.11. The update button on the DJI GO 4 app did not take me to any update.

Anyway, updated done and it is working very fine. I find it even more stable than before with the Spark.
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

PY4CK Posted at 2017-9-23 11:04
At this date ( Sept. 23rd) the DJI page shows version 4.1.9 only but by erasing the application from my phone and installing it again from Apple Store I got version 4.1.11. The update button on the DJI GO 4 app did not take me to any update.

Anyway, updated done and it is working very fine. I find it even more stable than before with the Spark.

Thanks for your feedback, we'll forward it to the appropriate team to correct it on DJI website. It is so glad to hear that it is more stable than before.
2017-9-25
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Almazini Posted at 2017-9-19 04:48
could anybody explain what  dynamic home point is? thanks

The ability to change the home point from where the drone took off to either the location the drone is flying mid flight or to your new flight location if you have moved during flight e.g. if controlling the drone from a moving boat etc. Note that your device needs a GPS module (cellular) for this to work - WiFi only devices won't and precision landing is deactivated once reset until the drone takes off again from the new home point.
2017-9-25
Use props
fester
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77408 ft
United States

Almazini Posted at 2017-9-19 04:48
could anybody explain what  dynamic home point is? thanks

You may be referring to the two "Homepoint" settings. One sets the Homepoint to the launch location and the other takes GPS data from your iPhone or iPad and basically tracks you as you change location and upon a RTH will return to where you currently are.
2017-9-27
Use props
fans0ed414ca
lvl.1
India

Fortunately till Dji Support has been utmost prompt in answering my any queries till date,best to contact them is support@dji.com, max response time taken is 12 hrs on any working day
2017-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules