Phantom will not fly wtihout camera and gimball
978 3 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Disruptive
New
United States

Recently bough a used drone without gimbal and camera, drone flew it was fast and it seem ok ,  i was told the camera was ripped out and used for another drone, cables are dangling from aircraft , when i got home i tried to fly the drone and it would not connect to the RC, i have tried and tried and it does not connect.  i have been reading in forums and the internet and im a litle confused.  Does it really need camera and gimball to fly?  why did it fly with out it when i purchased it and not now. going to buy a camera and gimball tomorow i was lucky to find a refurbished camera for cheap, will put in on and see what happens, but can someone tell me what is anything is wrong with the drone.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

If you have linked RC before taking apart the gimbal, you can still control the drone. But linking RC is not available after that.
2017-9-18
Use props
Disruptive
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-18 20:36
If you have linked RC before taking apart the gimbal, you can still control the drone. But linking RC is not available after that.

what are my options on this drone?
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Disruptive Posted at 2017-9-19 04:57
what are my options on this drone?

Please contact our customer service to have a technician look at the aircraft. As this is a used aircraft, you can also check one of the service centers as well: http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules