Indiana Agricultural Museum Photo Group(Large Files)
622 5 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99117 ft
United States

These are from an agricultural museum just south of a city named Kokomo in Indiana, U.S.A. Obviously there's a pretty steep learning curve to Lightroom. Especially getting edges of objects to look natural. I'm completely new to Lightroom and here are some of my 1st photos practicing. Yes I tend to go for the over saturated look. A couple of these photos were in other individual posts, sorry about that but I would like to have them all in one post so people know they are from the museum. I could use some tips on how to get the edges to look more natural. Such as adding a gradient to get the sky more blue then using the erase brush to erase the gradient from a building or trees. Now that I'm seeing several pictures together I see there is some inconsitencies in color, brightness, etc between the different photos. Hope you enjoy regardless.

2017-9-18
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
United States

The photo of just a window had a reflection of the UAV that I edited out with Paint Shop Pro.
2017-9-18
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Wow, beautiful images!  This brings back memories of my childhood "camping" years with my parents.  I recall seeing this in our adventures around the Tri-state area.
2017-9-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very impressive.
Love these images
2017-9-18
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
United States

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-18 20:59
Wow, beautiful images!  This brings back memories of my childhood "camping" years with my parents.  I recall seeing this in our adventures around the Tri-state area.

The midwest has a few beautiful places. Depends on your perspective. It's fascinating how just the right shot from a UAV can shed an interesting view of a location.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing! Your pictures are getting better and better. Congratulations!
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules