1567 6 2017-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2779203 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

So far my opinion for my Phantom 3 Standard and Phantom 3 SE after power on RC and use Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and Samsung Galaxy note 8 Wifi after connected and run DJI Go app then it keep disconnect, so i have no chance to use this 2 phone fly this 2 aircraft but using Ipad mini 2 and Asus Zenpad 8.0 can run.

DJI Support, I hope your engineer can solve out this issues because now the smart phone are getting advance and your DJI product's seem out of the date and cannot run on it.

sick-with-worry-iStock_000059413432_Small_600.jpg
2017-9-18
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Nelson,

Did you try linking the Phantom to the remote controller as explained on page 24 of the manual?

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+v1.4.pdf

Sometimes that are issues with the linking and it has to be done all over again.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-19
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

You looked stressed. Take a vacation and leave your drones at home.
2017-9-19
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
  • >>>
Malaysia

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-19 00:29
Aloha Nelson,

Did you try linking the Phantom to the remote controller as explained on page 24 of the manual?

I have done everything i can.....no chance
but my ipad mini and asus zenpad 8 working fine.
2017-9-19
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nelsonlee Posted at 2017-9-19 04:11
I have done everything i can.....no chance
but my ipad mini and asus zenpad 8 working fine.

Aloha Nelson,

Sometimes there are problems with linking between the Phantom and the device and Remote Controller.  You would have to disconnect completely and then try a complete new linking.  If you do not do this the problem can remain in the system and it will never be able to link again to the same device until it is completely linked again.  

If a complete re-linking does not work, you will have to remove the DJI GO 4 app completely from the device, and do a fresh install after a shut down for at least a minute and then a restart.  You cannot allow just the new parts of the software to be reinstalled.  The whole app has to be replaced.  Any leftover parts of the software can come back to affect the new install and then your problem will come back.

The reason I am recommending this drastic effort is because the two devices that do not link, each have the app on them and they are powerful enough to handle the app with ease.  Therefore the problem has to do with the linking, the download of the app or the installation of the app.  If you want to use these devices (and a fresh re-linking does not work), you will have to completely erase the app and after a complete shutdown for a minute or more, start up the device again and download the app again and do a fresh install.  BTW, it is also important to do a new download of the app also.  You have to get rid of all the previous software so it does not interfere with the new install.

Let me know how it turns out.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The request has been forwarded to engineers, hopefully they will test and add them soon.
2017-9-20
Use props
Nelsonlee
lvl.4
  • >>>
Malaysia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-20 00:53
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The request has been forwarded to engineers, hopefully they will test and add them soon.

Thank you DJI Susan.

I hope too it can be solved by the Go Apps.
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules