811 2 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4n5ATLg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 399872 ft
Philippines

Hi Guys,

I flew my drone  last weekend but suddenly it went all crazy! The issue started when I inserted my spare battery. After I inserted it, the drone initially displayed propeller error. So I let it cool down and tried flying it again. This time, it's not able to gain altitude after take off and it's flying on its own just few inches from the ground. It's completely uncontrollable. I posted the video on our facebook page and someone suggested to try another battery because he had similar issue. He was right. After inserting the first battery I used, the drone worked fine again. I don't think it's a hardware problem because the battery charges fine and  able to provide power to the drone. It's just that the drone will be acting up if that spare battery is inserted. That battery is updated with the latest firmware. Do you have any idea what I can do to fix this battery on my own? Because to me it's just firmware issue of the battery that messes up with the drone's system. I'll greatly appreciate any inputs! Thanks.  
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please check if the flight data of that case still reserves on the drone, if it still has the data, please help to export them as well as the normal flight data from the drone. Then please help to check the firmware version first, and change the propellers and test again. If the issue persists, please upload the data to Dropbox and paste the link here. I would help to forward to the engineers to look into. Appreciate it.
2017-9-19
Use props
djiuser_4n5ATLg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 399872 ft
Philippines

I did already the propeller replacement but issue still persisted. The firmware is also up to date due to the mandatory firmware update of DJI last August. I have the retrieved all the data you need. Please take a look at  them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oyfz8 ... xk_eeDTflD9Eia?dl=0

I have reported this to DJI ( Request #745853) but haven't received any significant feedback. Please let me know what else you need for me to help you further. Thanks.
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules