First Time to Fly in Sunset
750 17 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lhonskie Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 606608 ft
South Korea

I really like this place. It's clean and the view is magnificent!

2017-9-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, that is a very nice video.
Love the waterfalls!
2017-9-19
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Very smooth.  Great job!
2017-9-19
Use props
Lhonskie Aerial
lvl.4
South Korea

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-9-19 02:30
Wow, that is a very nice video.
Love the waterfalls!

Thank you very much! Hope you like it.
2017-9-19
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Amazing view looking down the waterway.  Thanks for sharing!
2017-9-19
Use props
SjCutting
lvl.3
United States

Very enjoyable to watch! Great spot to record from with your family and/or friends!
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Impressive! The waterway looks great. Thanks for sharing!
2017-9-20
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lhonskie Aerial Posted at 2017-9-19 07:55
Thank you very much! Hope you like it.

Aloha Lhonskie,

Another nice video.  Korea is a nice subject.  Very modern and blended with natural to.  Nice mix.  Keep them coming.  Over here in Hawai'i, Koreans are some of our most avid hikers.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-20
Use props
Lhonskie Aerial
lvl.4
South Korea

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-20 01:09
Aloha Lhonskie,

Another nice video.  Korea is a nice subject.  Very modern and blended with natural to.  Nice mix.  Keep them coming.  Over here in Hawai'i, Koreans are some of our most avid hikers.

Wow! I wanna go to Hawaii and capture the place with my drone. Koreans are very nice and accomodating here.
2017-9-20
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Lhonskie Aerial Posted at 2017-9-20 02:13
Wow! I wanna go to Hawaii and capture the place with my drone. Koreans are very nice and accomodating here.

Aloha Lhonskie,

As much as there are a lot of Koreans here in Hawai'i, they are not in the majority.  Out of about a 1.5 million population, we have 25% Japanese, 25% Chinese and 25% Haole (Caucasian).  The other ethnicities, including Hawai'ians, Filipinos and Koreans, make up the last 25%.  I hope I did not indicate we had a high percentage of Korean visitors and residents here.  But, one place they can always be found are at parks and hiking trails, especially ones close to urban areas.  They are the smart ones that actually walk to the hiking trails!

None-the-less, we have a generally accommodating population, but you have to be careful about flying drones here.  We are under the FAA regulations, so there are limitations that exceed our Aloha Spirit.  There are a lot of military installations also that come into play to.  But, we have had some Forum contributors who have had real good visits here with their DJI products.

Most rural areas and beaches are scenic but avoid crowds of people as per the regulations.  Google Earth and the B4UFly app (free from the FAA on Play Store and iTunes) are good resources to plan areas where you can fly.  Also it allows you to really see what Hawai'i is like for flying.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-20
Use props
Lhonskie Aerial
lvl.4
South Korea

Cetacean Posted at 2017-9-20 02:50
Aloha Lhonskie,

As much as there are a lot of Koreans here in Hawai'i, they are not in the majority.  Out of about a 1.5 million population, we have 25% Japanese, 25% Chinese and 25% Haole (Caucasian).  The other ethnicities, including Hawai'ians, Filipinos and Koreans, make up the last 25%.  I hope I did not indicate we had a high percentage of Korean visitors and residents here.  But, one place they can always be found are at parks and hiking trails, especially ones close to urban areas.  They are the smart ones that actually walk to the hiking trails!

Thank you. I've read the FAA regulations on some fb group forums. Im only dreaming to visit there. Hope someday I could be there. Us is one of my dream places to visit. I visited 2 of 4. Singapore and korea. Japan and US is on my list.
2017-9-20
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Lhonskie Aerial Posted at 2017-9-20 03:21
Thank you. I've read the FAA regulations on some fb group forums. Im only dreaming to visit there. Hope someday I could be there. Us is one of my dream places to visit. I visited 2 of 4. Singapore and korea. Japan and US is on my list.

Aloha Lhonskie,

Keep the dream alive!  I like your travel videos. They have a certain air about them - a lot of air!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Another pleasant surprise from you. ;-)

You seem to be enjoying your drone and all the wonderful video it brings, to share. Good Job.

Likewise, looking for much more, from you.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-20
Use props
zilla
lvl.2

United States

Nice job! The composition at 1:32 is real nice.
2017-9-20
Use props
Lhonskie Aerial
lvl.4
South Korea

zilla Posted at 2017-9-20 12:33
Nice job! The composition at 1:32 is real nice.

Thank you very much.
2017-9-25
Use props
rwcreigh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 111818 ft

United States

very nice video, good job
2017-9-27
Use props
Lhonskie Aerial
lvl.4
South Korea

Thank you very much. Happy flying!
2017-9-28
Use props
Lhonskie Aerial
lvl.4
Thailand

HomePoint Posted at 2017-9-19 09:30
Amazing view looking down the waterway.  Thanks for sharing!

Thank you.
2017-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules