Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Annoying "HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST POST" popup
1042 10 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zbig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

I have already made several posts yet the forum webpage still shows me the annoying "HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST POST" popup in the lower right corner. It drives me furious, I absolutely loathe any pop-ups and floating windows, especially unwarranted. How to get rid of the damn thing once and for all? I'm already finding myself wanting to visit the forum and then backing off at the thought of having to close the @#%%$%# thing once more. I don't use any ad-blockers, allow for cookie storage, etc.
2017-9-19
Use props
LRAB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197559 ft
South Africa

how irrelevant... surely you have bigger issues??
2017-9-19
Use props
Zbig
Second Officer
Poland

LRAB Posted at 2017-9-19 03:32
how irrelevant... surely you have bigger issues??

Yes. And you?
2017-9-19
Use props
brasda91
lvl.3
Flight distance : 57159 ft
United States

I don't care for them either, but they dont make me furious. They change from time to time and I don't think there's a way we can disable it. Just close it and go on.
2017-9-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I noticed it too, but hope they solve all the other real issues regarding Spark, Mavic, Phantom etc. first
2017-9-19
Use props
LOKY
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22359 ft
United States

/start sarcastic "I DON'T KNOW , DO WE HAVE CAPS BIGGER THAN THAT ?"  /end sarcastic
2017-9-19
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

don't sweat the small stuff.  I typically clock the x and close the window.  Sometimes I find myself looking at my desktop because I closed all the Xs ... LOL
2017-9-19
Use props
Zbig
Second Officer
Poland

LOKY Posted at 2017-9-19 04:08
/start sarcastic "I DON'T KNOW , DO WE HAVE CAPS BIGGER THAN THAT ?"  /end sarcastic

Hey Captain Sarcastic, I've copied & pasted the exact spelling as it shows up on the popup Anyway, I wonder how many more of you guys are gonna spend time and energy pointing out that I shouldn't spend time and energy on that. Keep'em comin'! :-P
2017-9-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If it is really bothering you just use the x . Remember it does help those who are not sure about how to post. It also carries other important messages.

Maybe you should complain to google it happens there more often.
2017-9-19
Use props
heliman
First Officer
Denmark

I totally agree with the original poster.
100 people closing that stupid popup windows dozens of time every day. That certainly adds up.
Why not fix it at the source, once and for all.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Information is always helpful to first time posters. Why not refer to your internet browser and find out more about pop up windows to disable them?
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules