Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic Pro Firmware Released (19/9/2017)
49524 304 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sajaksfavorites
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80761 ft
Malaysia

liquidguru Posted at 2017-10-8 18:58
My android app just updated to .10... Previously I had installed the apkmirror version, but that has just been overwritten by the official version from playstore (32MB update)

Which android version are you using and to which phone ? Android 6.0.1 ?
2017-10-8
Use props
MavicAlpha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 243770 ft
Malaysia

when DJI will release 4.1.10 for android? i need the quick shot features
2017-10-8
Use props
Jumbo333
lvl.3
Flight distance : 797930 ft
France

Finally ! I've the 4.1.10 for Android since today in Play Store ...

Better late than never !
2017-10-8
Use props
liquidguru
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232933 ft
Indonesia

sajaksfavorites Posted at 2017-10-8 20:42
Which android version are you using and to which phone ? Android 6.0.1 ?

I'm on a Note 4, 6.0 I think. But it's showing up on my Note 8, 7.1.1 too
2017-10-9
Use props
J.T.
First Officer
Flight distance : 2076637 ft
Italy

MavicAlpha Posted at 2017-10-8 22:25
when DJI will release 4.1.10 for android? i need the quick shot features

I've just updated now via the play store, finally
2017-10-9
Use props
J.T.
First Officer
Italy

Jumbo333 Posted at 2017-10-8 23:56
Finally ! I've the 4.1.10 for Android since today in Play Store ...

Better late than never !

yep finally but a little more communication from Dji will be appreciated
2017-10-9
Use props
fansd2f6dcb3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 165213 ft
Australia

J.T. Posted at 2017-10-9 00:47
yep finally but a little more communication from Dji will be appreciated

Just tried to update Android app here in Australia 10:00pm, no luck as yet. Where are you located please?

Regards
2017-10-9
Use props
fansd2f6dcb3
Second Officer
Australia

fansd2f6dcb3 Posted at 2017-10-9 02:56
Just tried to update Android app here in Australia 10:00pm, no luck as yet. Where are you located please?

Regards

Apologies, just noticed location (Italy) on your profile. Maybe 'Downunder' will take a little longer to be available.
2017-10-9
Use props
brettkp01
lvl.4
Flight distance : 557621 ft
Australia

fansd2f6dcb3 Posted at 2017-10-9 02:56

Regards

I'm in Australia and updated around midday ACDST successfully.
2017-10-9
Use props
Mountaindrone
Captain
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

I'm not sure that the probleme comes from the location.

I tryed whith 2 differents device : my old smartphone with Android 5 watch only the 4.1.9 update, an other tab with Android 7 watch it...
2017-10-9
Use props
AussieFlyer
Second Officer
Australia

Mountaindrone Posted at 2017-10-9 19:50
I'm not sure that the probleme comes from the location.

I tryed whith 2 differents device : my old smartphone with Android 5 watch only the 4.1.9 update, an other tab with Android 7 watch it...

Just tried again to update with Samsung 5S, still no update available in Victoria, Australia.
Must be something in the water down here!
2017-10-9
Use props
MavicAlpha
Second Officer
Malaysia

i tried. no update from PlayStore too.
2017-10-10
Use props
AussieFlyer
Second Officer
Australia

MavicAlpha Posted at 2017-10-10 00:41
i tried. no update from PlayStore too.

Finally it has updated on Android phone for me.  Methinks it's time to swap to an Apple device to avoid similar delays.
2017-10-10
Use props
djiuser_DhNSFyw
New
China

android devices gettin charged while connectrd to the RC and that suck the life outta THE RC REAL FAST!!!!!!
2017-10-10
Use props
bernardren07
First Officer
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

OLD DJIGO 4 V4.1.9 got problem worst. Phantom 4 got video hanged and show no signal and disconnected sd card recently. Mavic pro fine. now i installed new DJIGO 4 V4.1.10. Phantom 4 video stable no more hang or no signal issue. Mavic pro fine too. Both are old FW enought for me to enjoy without problem. No need to update FW which not important to me.
2017-10-10
Use props
zigomatic
New
Flight distance : 177297 ft
Belgium

Hello,

Fyi, I was in 4.1.8 on android and playstore don't say any update for me. I removed the app and reinstall, I got now 4.1.10.

Do you know if issue with front led On/Off feature is existing as it was removed on 4.1.8 ?
Fyi, I deactivate front led via Ios app on 4.1.10

Regards
Rudy
2017-10-10
Use props
Turbotorte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9885 ft

Germany

zigomatic Posted at 2017-10-10 06:02
Hello,

Fyi, I was in 4.1.8 on android and playstore don't say any update for me. I removed the app and reinstall, I got now 4.1.10.

I am also curious about the Front LEDs.

Mine are always off and I can't find the Option to get them back on. There are only 2 or 3 Options I found about the LEDs.

The 2 are found under the Camera (Photo or Video) Options called "Front LEDs Auto turn off" which I deactivated because I thought they will bring them back on, but no.

The 3 Option I found, is under a really weird Option. Its found in the Keybinding Section of the Controller. So like instead of "Camera Up/Forward" there is the Option called "Front LEDs On/Off".

That's weird. I thought there is still the Option under Main Controller > Advanced > Turn on Front LEDs.

Is this Option only available to iOS? Or is it removed completely, and the new Option is the one under Keybindings? Do I need to setup my iOS Device to put the LEDs back on permanent, when going back to my Android Phone/Tablet?

This makes me really confusing. Also I am asking myself if I have to bring them back on every time I boot up the Drone (with the Bindings, or any other way mentioned above).

I am completely confused
2017-10-10
Use props
MavicAlpha
Second Officer
Malaysia

AussieFlyer Posted at 2017-10-10 01:04
Finally it has updated on Android phone for me.  Methinks it's time to swap to an Apple device to avoid similar delays.

yesterday night i got my app update from playstore
i think different region using different playstore server
2017-10-10
Use props
Olde Gunner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 109140 ft
Finland

Installed .10 version of the Android app: it is broken beyond belief... Very disappointing, indeed. Live video feed is braking beyond comprehension, connection is lost without any reason even if the drone is hovering five meters from me. Bad, bad programming.

A new issue: battery status error. Whatta...?

I'm getting tired playing with this overprized toy.
2017-10-11
Use props
acottondji
New
United States

I have a brand new Mavic that required an update right out of the box. The update failed and will no longer bind to the controller or connect to the DJI Go app. The current firmware is showing 00.00.0000. Does anyone have any suggestions?  
2017-10-14
Use props
J.T.
First Officer
Italy

Turbotorte Posted at 2017-10-10 06:49
I am also curious about the Front LEDs.

Mine are always off and I can't find the Option to get them back on. There are only 2 or 3 Options I found about the LEDs.

Front red leds can only be turned on when not recording or taking photos. You can set one personal button to turn them on or off
2017-10-15
Use props
Airbus350XWB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 705768 ft
Indonesia

Hi , i am currently in firmware .400. If i want to upgrade, can i upgrade directly via PC? Thank you
2017-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Airbus350XWB Posted at 2017-10-16 03:22
Hi , i am currently in firmware .400. If i want to upgrade, can i upgrade directly via PC? Thank you

Yes, please download DJI Assistant 2 to update directly.
Here is the tutorial video for your reference:
2017-10-17
Use props
Airbus350XWB
lvl.3
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-17 01:33
Yes, please download DJI Assistant 2 to update directly.
Here is the tutorial video for your reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZE-fP28htI&t=1s

Thank you..update went successfully..
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Airbus350XWB Posted at 2017-10-17 04:32
Thank you..update went successfully..

Good to know, hope you have a great time on flying.
2017-10-18
Use props
fans200120a1
New
Switzerland

I have tried to update my Mavic through the Go4 app on my Samsung Note 4, Galaxy S5 and the Assistant 2 pogram.. I tried it already for mor then 40 times. Factory settings is 01.03.0500. I grow very inpatient, and honestly do not want to send the drone in, unless it becomes realy necessary. I had an overview over most of the forum, concerning the update failur. You know, what the problem is!! Why can it not be fixed?? I want to buy more DJI products, and as most of the people here, we have paid quiet alot of money for the gear. Why do we get forced to install the 01.04.000 update?? I have been grounded for now, because I can not install the software. I am very unhappy with this situation!!

This problem seems to be clearly a mismatch between the hardware and the upgrading software apps and program (Assistant 2).

Now I ask you!! How do you expect customers to buy your products, if they can't upgrade the Hardware they already bought??

Customers are already complaning about the difficulties for months.. And I start to regret the putchase.. I want to buy more, but I loose faith in your ability to support the product!!

Can you please elaborate on this matter?? roberto.heese@yahoo.de
2017-10-19
Use props
Smaree
Banned

China

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-10-22
Use props
Anoniem
First Officer
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

fans200120a1 Posted at 2017-10-19 20:00
I have tried to update my Mavic through the Go4 app on my Samsung Note 4, Galaxy S5 and the Assistant 2 pogram.. I tried it already for mor then 40 times. Factory settings is 01.03.0500. I grow very inpatient, and honestly do not want to send the drone in, unless it becomes realy necessary. I had an overview over most of the forum, concerning the update failur. You know, what the problem is!! Why can it not be fixed?? I want to buy more DJI products, and as most of the people here, we have paid quiet alot of money for the gear. Why do we get forced to install the 01.04.000 update?? I have been grounded for now, because I can not install the software. I am very unhappy with this situation!!

This problem seems to be clearly a mismatch between the hardware and the upgrading software apps and program (Assistant 2).

Hi, You are not forced to update it is your choice to update.
You write about updating failure with DJI go4, clean cache of go APP, deinstall the app and reinstall again. Then try again to update controller and mavic with batteries.
If it fails, maybe you are experiencing a Wi-Fi problem in the area.. better to just use a computer with DJI assistant.
Use latest DJI Assistant on computer, I did it like this and it went without any problems.
When done, check every setting in DJI GO app!
Most settings are changed and or not optimal for usage.
I did calibrate my remote to be sure, checked the vallue IMU and will calibrate my compass when I'm outside.
Good luck.
2017-10-22
Use props
BoB1978
New
Switzerland

Anoniem Posted at 2017-10-22 23:38
Hi, You are not forced to update it is your choice to update.
You write about updating failure with DJI go4, clean cache of go APP, deinstall the app and reinstall again. Then try again to update controller and mavic with batteries.
If it fails, maybe you are experiencing a Wi-Fi problem in the area.. better to just use a computer with DJI assistant.

Well..  If the app blocks my capability to fly, bc I do not have the newest Firmware on the drone, I concidder it forced, bc I am not free to ignore the update and continue flying..  But maybe my way to expirience things differe from yours, and you process a grounding because of  an out of date software diffenet then I do...

Soo let me tell you, how I proceeded..

1) First 2 attempts where with 4G and app...... Failed.
2) Another 5-7 attempts at home with WiFi (100k) at home .... failed
3) Download of Assistant 2 programm, Upgrade attempt .... failed

4) In and Un installing of the app on my phone and the Assistant 2 programs to be sure it is the latest version, continous update attempts ..... failed

5) Update of the RC ..... Updated at the first attempt..
6) Mainwile contacting the European DJI helpdesk..
7) Recomandation to format the SD card... Update .... failed
8)  Seeking information here on the Forum, telling me to contact the Mods and Admins, adding my account to the new Beta, explaining the process how to, at the 2cd attempt.... Pass (Updated)

All together I needed about 4 days and at least 50 to 60 update attempts, to get my drone flying again.

Pls do not think I am stupid.. DJI knows there is a problem and a miscomunication between the software programs, bc they are not fighting these issues since yesterday.. As far as I have recognizd, at every major firmware update, they fight the same issues and get confronted with the same mayhem.. And I am sure they are working hardly on it, to fix it..
2017-10-23
Use props
Anoniem
First Officer
Netherlands

BoB1978 Posted at 2017-10-23 07:54
Well..  If the app blocks my capability to fly, bc I do not have the newest Firmware on the drone, I concidder it forced, bc I am not free to ignore the update and continue flying..  But maybe my way to expirience things differe from yours, and you process a grounding because of  an out of date software diffenet then I do...

Hello, Ok I understand now that you really have tried everything you could try and you have enough of it.
Few days ago did update from v550 to the current version, it was my choice, I could have kept it at this version and just keep flying.
The resolution to this malfunction is beyond the capacity of most people on this forum, I do also think DJI should step up and help you out with this issue quickly.

Please check this tread about not able to update firmware, maybe some information can be usefull?
https://forum.dji.com/thread-117045-1-1.html
2017-10-23
Use props
Pille
lvl.1
Switzerland

plz post the beta version for the error of upgrade the drone.
or deliver a six (final version) right away plz
a lot of users with spend a lot of money for that drone are relaying on your action.
i expect asap a solution
thx
2017-10-23
Use props
Anoniem
First Officer
Netherlands

.                                                                                
2017-10-24
Use props
Anoniem
First Officer
Netherlands

BoB1978 Posted at 2017-10-23 07:54

Did you see this https://forum.dji.com/thread-117045-1-1.html
Reply to a DJI employe with your email address that you use with DJI to login with GO4 app.
If you explain that you have the same problem and you want to download to beta software they will help you out.
Just read the topic for instructions
2017-10-24
Use props
Airbus350XWB
lvl.3
Indonesia

Waiting for monthly firmware upgrade
2017-10-24
Use props
BoB1978
New
Switzerland

Anoniem Posted at 2017-10-23 10:11
Hello, Ok I understand now that you really have tried everything you could try and you have enough of it.
Few days ago did update from v550 to the current version, it was my choice, I could have kept it at this version and just keep flying.
The resolution to this malfunction is beyond the capacity of most people on this forum, I do also think DJI should step up and help you out with this issue quickly.

DJI helped.. There are Mods and Admins monitoring the issue closly and they help. They add the account to the Beta and tell you how to update.. As said, the DJI staff is very helpful and do their best..

I have now the latest firmware on my RC and Mavic, and hope, there will not be a new update within the next coupe of months..

I think the issue is between the updating platforms and the software already on the drone. The Firmware on the drone was the preinstalled one, I did buy the drone wiith. It was of cores not the latest (01.03.0500) .  
2017-10-24
Use props
BoB1978
New
Switzerland

Pille Posted at 2017-10-23 12:06
plz post the beta version for the error of upgrade the drone.
or deliver a six (final version) right away plz
a lot of users with spend a lot of money for that drone are relaying on your action.

Just fwd your account mail adress to one of the Mods or Admins here in the forum and they will help you. *DJI Diana* and *DJI Susan* will help.  Good luck..  
2017-10-24
Use props
BoB1978
New
Switzerland

Anoniem Posted at 2017-10-24 02:13
Did you see this https://forum.dji.com/thread-117045-1-1.html
Reply to a DJI employe with your email address that you use with DJI to login with GO4 app.
If you explain that you have the same problem and you want to download to beta software they will help you out.

Did do that, and as said, Problem solved..
2017-10-24
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Why can't you guys & gals post the latest Firmware for the Crystal Sky in the sticky post as well as IOS & Android? Jeeeez we spend half the price of a Mavic on a DJI Monitor and feel like the orphaned son!
2017-10-24
Use props
Anoniem
First Officer
Netherlands

BoB1978 Posted at 2017-10-24 07:07
Did do that, and as said, Problem solved..

Makes me happy that your problem is solved.
Do not forget to check ALL your settings and some basic recalibration of remote/ compass and camera
2017-10-25
Use props
Bax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

I have always had success upgrading.

However I have been trying to overcome this error all day “VERSION MISMATCH, please update all modules”

I have updated the Remote, the Mavic and all batteries.
Refreshed all, downgraded, reupdated, re downloaded DJI Go, changed USB cables.

PLEASE - can anyone help, it will not let me take off and have shooting to do.

Thanks
E5B7206A-F1B3-4826-B35D-CB9E5C983654.png
2017-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules