571 8 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6db15f52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 197 ft
Germany

Hi,
I am having a problem with the European support center in the Netherlands. They have sent me a quotation with parts not related at all with the reason for sending the Mavic to them and are unable to provide answers about their mistake. I am very upset with such an unprofessional behaviour. What can I do to solve the issue?

2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on this, would you please post the case number here? We will help to look into and feedback to local repair team for double damage evaluation, thank you.
2017-9-19
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Sometimes repair finds a lot of things wrong that you can't see.  Many things internally that can't be seen.
2017-9-19
Use props
fans6db15f52
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-19 04:02
Sorry to read on this, would you please post the case number here? We will help to look into and feedback to local repair team for double damage evaluation, thank you.

Hello,

sure, the case number is CAS-946174-Z2M1K2.

It was sent for a gimbal motor overloaded error, which is a typical defect on many units. My Mavic has some minor scratches on the lower shell due to frequent landing on rocky terrain but has never suffered a crash. Despite this they are not willing to fix the Mavic under warranty.

In their quotation no parts related to the gimbal problem were mentioned so it was assumed that I would receive back the same Mavic with the gimbal problem. Only today they specified that they will replace the craft, so at least there should be no gimbal problem. However, I find very odd that this defect is not covered by the warranty, since in many other units the craft has been replaced or fixed at no cost.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

fans6db15f52 Posted at 2017-9-19 08:27
Hello,

sure, the case number is CAS-946174-Z2M1K2.

Hi, thank you for the information. I have an associate looking up your repair information. As I find the answer, I will post that here.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

The reason for the non warranty repaired is that it was determined to be crash damages on your aircraft. Do you have DJI Care?
2017-9-19
Use props
fans6db15f52
lvl.1
Germany

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-19 08:57
The reason for the non warranty repaired is that it was determined to be crash damages on your aircraft. Do you have DJI Care?

No I don't have DJI Care and there has been no crashes on the Mavic, the marks are there because of landing on rocky terrain and the Mavic has way too short legs.
2017-9-20
Use props
fans6db15f52
lvl.1
Germany

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-19 08:57

and btw, if you look at your website there is no DJI care available for Mavic

DJI care products
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans6db15f52 Posted at 2017-9-20 02:04
and btw, if you look at your website there is no DJI care available for Mavic

DJI care products

The damage assessment shows middle and lower shell damaged, camera pitch axis folding cover and one propeller damaged. If you insist in repairing gimbal only, we will feedback to local team to see if it is OK.
Besides, Mavic has DJI Care Refresh service, please check more info here.
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules