Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M210 With Zenmuse XT and Zenmuse X4S Cannot Save a Photo Or Video
5498 28 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user368a059449
lvl.1
Flight distance : 474357 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Hello, My Name is William

Please Help Me, i have some troubles, i Installed The M210 With Zenmuse XT and X4s Camera ( Dual Camera ) it's working well
with the Gimbal Movement and View, but the trouble is i cannot save a photo and video, and the warning says :
Camera Error; Solutions : make sure camera is installed please restart or contact DJI if problem bla bla bla...
i already make sure the dual camera installed well, i can even move both camera at the same time..
Please Someone Help me with this trouble.....

2017-9-19
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United Kingdom

Which gimbal did you put the cameras on as I seem to remember that X4s goes on 1 & XT on 11
2017-9-19
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

Yeah.. I already Put X4S on the First Side, And Zenmuse CT at the second side... But the same as before, I think i will swap it first then,
2017-9-19
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

broadlandboy Posted at 2017-9-19 11:26
Which gimbal did you put the cameras on as I seem to remember that X4s goes on 1 & XT on 11

do you have any troubleshooting? i tried it already... no luck
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

It's not acknowledging that you have a duel gimbal. While you may of installed it correctly, perhaps the software is not aware of this point. Have you made sure that the duel gimbal is set up properly in the App? If need be, can you reinstall the app to see if it is reading  the duel gimbal-if you do make sure you back up before updating the app. Make sure you have the proper firmware installed.
2017-9-20
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-20 08:49
It's not acknowledging that you have a duel gimbal. While you may of installed it correctly, perhaps the software is not aware of this point. Have you made sure that the duel gimbal is set up properly in the App? If need be, can you reinstall the app to see if it is reading  the duel gimbal-if you do make sure you back up before updating the app. Make sure you have the proper firmware installed.

I already can move dual gimbal at once, and I'm using cendence dan crystal sky monitor, i already update the firmware at drones and remote controller, but i think I can't update the Zenmuse XT Thermal with my matrice 210 Dual gimbal, How to update the thermal firmware?

Thank You
2017-9-24
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
United Kingdom

Have you tried the XT on it's own with Pilot?
2017-9-24
Use props
broadlandboy
Captain
United Kingdom

Don't you have to download the firmware for M200 series from DJI XT site then transfer to micro sd card then insert into XT
Have you looked at https://d32xrmdsd5z66d.cloudfront.net/Industrial/07.03-EN.pdf ?
2017-9-24
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

broadlandboy Posted at 2017-9-24 08:33
Have you tried the XT on it's own with Pilot?

i already can fly the drone with DJI PILOT APP come with cendence and crystal sky 1 package, but cannot save a video and photo, phew, i think i will update the firmware first than

thank you for replying

will update soon
2017-9-25
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

broadlandboy Posted at 2017-9-24 08:42
Don't you have to download the firmware for M200 series from DJI XT site then transfer to micro sd card then insert into XT
Have you looked at https://d32xrmdsd5z66d.cloudfront.net/Industrial/07.03-EN.pdf ?

i already can fly the drone with DJI PILOT APP come with cendence and crystal sky 1 package, i think my XT connector already Version 2, thats why i have the thermal camera view but the only problem, i cannot save a photo nor video...  how to do next? or if we connect dual camera there have some bugs on it?  (i never try one camera before)

sorry for my bad bad bad english... hope you guys understand what i'm meaning...

thank youuu
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

William Yuandi Posted at 2017-9-24 06:53
I already can move dual gimbal at once, and I'm using cendence dan crystal sky monitor, i already update the firmware at drones and remote controller, but i think I can't update the Zenmuse XT Thermal with my matrice 210 Dual gimbal, How to update the thermal firmware?

Thank You

That is good to know. Please go to this link: http://www.dji.com/zenmuse-xt/info#downloads

You will see where the firmware update is located for your model. Complete that action and relink the appropriate controller or if need be both of them.
2017-9-25
Use props
SAR Steve
lvl.1

United States

Did you find a way to synchronize both cameras?
2017-9-25
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

SAR Steve Posted at 2017-9-25 11:00
Did you find a way to synchronize both cameras?

yes i did... just use the Dji Pilot apps, and you can control your dual camera there
2017-9-25
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-25 06:00
That is good to know. Please go to this link: http://www.dji.com/zenmuse-xt/info#downloads

You will see where the firmware update is located for your model. Complete that action and relink the appropriate controller or if need be both of them.

thank you, i download it aready, can you teach me how to updates the firmware? is it same like Inspire 1 or i have to use dji assistant 2?

thank you
2017-9-25
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Please download this link and go to page 77. You would use the Assistant 2 Software: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_0920_EN.pdf
2017-9-26
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-26 06:29
Please download this link and go to page 77. You would use the Assistant 2 Software: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/M200/20170920/Matrice_210_210_RTK_User_Manual_0920_EN.pdf

thank you sir.... will update to you later when i try it....

thanks
2017-9-27
Use props
AK NS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3812 ft
United States

William Yuandi Posted at 2017-9-27 01:22
thank you sir.... will update to you later when i try it....

thanks

Hey William,

Have you had any success with this?  I am also having the same issue.  I noticed the XT will not save images when you have the dual gimbal lock activated.  (when you have both cameras synced and moving together).  When I have the XT connected by itself it does take pictures, however, it does not indicate it did with a shutter sound.  I noticed it was taking pictures only when I went into the library of photos.  Is this all firmware issues with DJI Matrice 210? I've been having more problems with this thing than I have fly time with it.
2017-10-3
Use props
karmalex
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47260 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, you're a step further on than me! I have a M210 with single gimbal fitted and can't get my XT v2 to update to the latest firmware. It works fine on my inspire 1, but with the new firmware for the M210 on the SD card it won't recognise it. How did you get this to work...??!! Please help!!
2017-10-4
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

AK NS Posted at 2017-10-3 07:34
Hey William,

Have you had any success with this?  I am also having the same issue.  I noticed the XT will not save images when you have the dual gimbal lock activated.  (when you have both cameras synced and moving together).  When I have the XT connected by itself it does take pictures, however, it does not indicate it did with a shutter sound.  I noticed it was taking pictures only when I went into the library of photos.  Is this all firmware issues with DJI Matrice 210? I've been having more problems with this thing than I have fly time with it.

no... can't save a video even a photo if i use dual gimbal... but it's work when i;m using single gimbal... lol.. maybe the firmware?
2017-10-5
Use props
William Yuandi
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

William Yuandi Posted at 2017-10-5 21:58
no... can't save a video even a photo if i use dual gimbal... but it's work when i;m using single gimbal... lol.. maybe the firmware?

i think you must send the connector for zenmuse XT to DJI to update the Firmware to V2,,, yes inspire 1 works, because it doesn't need any connector...
2017-10-5
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

karmalex Posted at 2017-10-4 13:47
Hi, you're a step further on than me! I have a M210 with single gimbal fitted and can't get my XT v2 to update to the latest firmware. It works fine on my inspire 1, but with the new firmware for the M210 on the SD card it won't recognise it. How did you get this to work...??!! Please help!!

Hi, I have the same issue. Mounting my xt on a m200 I can upgrade to the latest firmware 1.30 but mounting on my m210 it stays at 1.15. Anybody who has a solution?
2017-10-21
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

I am also having the same issue.  M210 with XT and X4S on the other side.  I took a handful of pictures and the X4S had them on its card...the XT only had 1 picture.  

Following the thread.
2017-10-23
Use props
AK NS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3812 ft
United States

The issue for me is when I have the two cameras synced together (moving simultaneously).  When it is synced and I take a picture, it will only save the x5s image and not the image from the XT.  However, if i make the cameras independent and controlling the XT, I can store images.  This however, also takes a picture with the X5s that is in a separate orientation.  For example, I'm taking a picture of the roof of our building with the XT, but the X5s is pointed at the horizon, I will end up with the IR image of the roof and a picture of the horizon on the SD card.  

Are you guys also receiving a "Camera Error Solution"  message with the dual gimbal set up??  I am, I have brought this up to DJI and it still hasn't not been confirmed whether this is a firmware issue or not.   
2017-10-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

For those of you that are still having issues with the dual camera set up on the M210, please make sure the firmware and software are correct.  Assuming the XT gimbal camera has a supported micro SD card, the XT will need to be re-mounted, make sure to power cycle the aircraft when doing this. If both gimbals are controlled at the same time then a picture or video will be taken with both cameras. When one gimbal is used it will only capture an image or video from one gimbal (whichever is selected). Also, do not use the DJI Go 4 app when using the M210 or M210 RTK it is not compatible with the dual camera set up.  If this does not solve your problems, please post here and we will be happy to assist.
2017-11-7
Use props
rkeihn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 621309 ft
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2017-11-7 20:17
For those of you that are still having issues with the dual camera set up on the M210, please make sure the firmware and software are correct.  Assuming the XT gimbal camera has a supported micro SD card, the XT will need to be re-mounted, make sure to power cycle the aircraft when doing this. If both gimbals are controlled at the same time then a picture or video will be taken with both cameras. When one gimbal is used it will only capture an image or video from one gimbal (whichever is selected). Also, do not use the DJI Go 4 app when using the M210 or M210 RTK it is not compatible with the dual camera set up.  If this does not solve your problems, please post here and we will be happy to assist.

What if my XT will not capture images when using Ground Station Pro to fly flight plans for creating radiometric orthomosaics?

Also when camera is initiated it orients itself straight down, like it should, but also turns to an odd angle?

This is my second M-210 the last aircraft wouldn't even power up the thermal XT, now this.

Any help is appreciated.
2017-11-7
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you download the flight data logs for the flight in question.  Please send us a link to that file, it will be quite large.  We need to do an analysis to see what is going on.
Have you done a gimbal calibration for the rotation of the gimble when it is rotated down.  
2017-11-11
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.1
United States

Can you confirm that you've actually seen this work?  I need 2 gimbals (X4S and XT), both taking the same picture at the same time.  I'm going to check all of the firmwares, but I'd feel better if I actually heard that someone has seen this work.  

Very close to returning everything.
2017-12-4
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.1
United States

Ok, I believe I have found the reasoning for this issue.  I've done some troubleshooting...in all cases, I had the XT Thermal camera "maximized" on my screen.

- When controlling both gimbals (so they are turning in sync):  Only the X4S gimbal saved pictures and videos
- When controlling individual gimbals (one looking down, the other looking a different direction):  Both X4S and XT Thermal saved pictures and videos

So if you want the same shot captured on both cameras, you need to do the shot 2 different times.  You can't capture both of them at the same time.  The only way to save images/videos from the XT Thermal is by having them non-synced.

Hope that made sense.  

Please note that I still could be incorrect with this...but by taking shots/videos in each situation...this was my result.  Please let me know if you find out anything else
2017-12-20
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.1
United States

For those of you that are still having issues with the dual camera set up on the M210, please make sure the firmware and software are correct.  Assuming the XT gimbal camera has a supported micro SD card, the XT will need to be re-mounted, make sure to power cycle the aircraft when doing this. If both gimbals are controlled at the same time then a picture or video will be taken with both cameras. When one gimbal is used it will only capture an image or video from one gimbal (whichever is selected). Also, do not use the DJI Go 4 app when using the M210 or M210 RTK it is not compatible with the dual camera set up.  If this does not solve your problems, please post here and we will be happy to assist.

This is incorrect...according to my own investigating.  

As noted in my other post...

Dual gimbal control only captures media on X4S.
Single gimbal control captures media on both X4S and XT (but that means you cant control them together).  

Therefore it is not possible to capture the same video/picture at the same time.  Technically you could...but both cameras would need to be facing the same way (but not under dual control....which means no control with moving them).  Otherwise you need to do the same shots twice
2017-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules