New Android GO4 and Maps still not working
728 3 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M109
lvl.4

New Zealand

With the relaease of GO4 v4.1.9 yesterday the maps still defaults to the standard map when starting the App, it used to remember what the last map view was, standard, satilite or hybrid  and open in that view. I've contacted DJI Support and they told me it would be fixed with the next release of the GO4 App, there has now been 3 updates to the app and still not fixed.
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Remember the last map view is a feature of iOS devices, Android is not available for now.
2017-9-19
Use props
M109
lvl.4

New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-19 19:02
Remember the last map view is a feature of iOS devices, Android is not available for now.

But it was a feature of Android a while back why did they take it out? and DJI Support told me it would be put back in the Android version and we've had to updates since they told me that and it's still not back, why?
2017-9-20
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-19 19:02

On the GL300E with the crippled android screen build in, it was working fine until the app upgrade to 4.1.4 about a month ago.
After this upgrade the map handling seem to have some very old errors re-introduced with the symptoms that it keep starting in Berlin and in the flight records all you get is a "Map loading".
2017-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules