iOS 11 Iphone with Screen Capturing Recording
915 5 2017-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SeanGillian
lvl.2
United States

Is this mean we can use Iphone "Screen Recording" feature  during flight with DJI Go App and see all data on video in iphone?  I will test and advise the forum tomorrow
2017-9-19
Use props
depicus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18281 ft
United Kingdom

Yes that's how DCRainmaker did his review and it works with any app to record what is on the screen. Just remember you will take a battery hit but it works just fine.
2017-9-19
Use props
TonyFonagerDK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 245013 ft
Denmark

You could, but the video feed on the screen is only 720p and mostly lags when drone is not nearby - so to record it as a video (for editing later) is not of much use, but recording to have a live feed of the controls and everthing going on the screen, is actually a VERY nice idea
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please test and share your experience with us . I am willing to know the performance. Thanks.
2017-9-19
Use props
Dirk52
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-19 23:49
Please test and share your experience with us . I am willing to know the performance. Thanks.

I tried it the last months with the beta of ios11. Works perfectly and very smooth.
It will help you a lot with customer who have issues with their drone. Now they can easily show you a video about it instead of a screenshot.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Dirk52 Posted at 2017-9-20 00:02
I tried it the last months with the beta of ios11. Works perfectly and very smooth.
It will help you a lot with customer who have issues with their drone. Now they can easily show you a video about it instead of a screenshot.

Dirk, thanks for the information. Glad it works well!
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules