Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spare parts (screws)
1854 5 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djluko
New
Australia

Hi all, I've got an Osmo+ with a screw missing from one of the fold out arms that holds the mobile.  Not sure what size it is - very small!

Any idea where I can get a spare?

2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The warranty period of this accessory is 3 months, if it is in warranty, please send in for replacement.
2017-9-20
Use props
djluko
New
Australia

It's out of warranty   Purchased about 8 months ago.  Can you tell me what the screw size is?  Or, how much is a replacement mobile holder?  Seems like a shame to replace the entire holder just for one screw!
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

djluko Posted at 2017-9-20 14:04
It's out of warranty   Purchased about 8 months ago.  Can you tell me what the screw size is?  Or, how much is a replacement mobile holder?  Seems like a shame to replace the entire holder just for one screw!

If you are looking for a mobile holder, there is one at the online store. Here is a link for that: http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-phone-holder
2017-9-20
Use props
wuzz11
New

Philippines

That's too bad to hear. Yes, buying an entire holder would be too much for just one screw, but the good thing is, you won't have to think about the sizing — whether it would fit or not.  The problem here is the screw's sizing, but if you have the right measurement of the screw, you can try checking out metal machining services (this one for example), and see what they can do to help you with this problem.
2017-10-4
Use props
fans6f2058ca
New

Did you ever find the screw you were looking for? I need one for my Osmo plus too. Thanks
2019-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules