Spark in ATTI mode in the open
1999 10 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
evowerkz
lvl.1

Singapore

After I got my spark back, it has been like this most of the time. I can't change the modes and got 0 gps sat connected. Restarting the spark also doesnt help. Go4 is the latest and Spark firmware has been updated as well.

Any one can help me on this?

2017-9-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It can depend on where your flying, but 0 gps sats is not right, can you upload a screen shot of of you phone app and picture of where you are launching from.
2017-9-20
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Are you logged into the app/dji account?
Are you using a device with cellular?
if so, is the GPS function turned on (device)?

As per hallmark007, please provide us a screenshot so we can help.
2017-9-20
Use props
Dirk52
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Sparky_17 Posted at 2017-9-20 05:07
Are you logged into the app/dji account?
Are you using a device with cellular?
if so, is the GPS function turned on (device)?

Dji account don't affect atti mode.
Celluar and GPS are different Things.
Gps on the phone don't affect atti mode.
2017-9-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can you send a screenshot from the app when this happens?
Might be an issue with the GPS receiver.
2017-9-20
Use props
evowerkz
lvl.1

Singapore

Thanks for replying. Firstly, the aircraft never left the ground. Was waiting for it to get a gps fix but it never happened.

Screenshot_2017-09-20-18-11-11.png
Screenshot_2017-09-20-18-11-11.png
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried to power it up in different open areas? Besides, wait for several minutes after the drone is powered up, see if there is any difference. Have you got any error message which is regarding to the GPS module?
2017-9-20
Use props
evowerkz
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-20 19:17
Have you tried to power it up in different open areas? Besides, wait for several minutes after the drone is powered up, see if there is any difference. Have you got any error message which is regarding to the GPS module?

Hi Diana,

I tried to launch in 3 different sites. All in different areas of my city. Look at the battery left. Fully charged to half battery and the aircraft never even left the ground. That's how long I had been waiting! On off restart app, done all that. I don't fly it because of the unhappy experience I have with DJI before when my drone crashed and it became my fault when DJI don't even bother to check the actual crash log.

Every since I got my drone back, it is not performing as well as before. Do not know if it is the drone issue or new upfated DJI Go app issue. As like others, I get disconnected very frequently even when the craft is within 5meters from me.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

evowerkz Posted at 2017-9-20 19:37
Hi Diana,

I tried to launch in 3 different sites. All in different areas of my city. Look at the battery left. Fully charged to half battery and the aircraft never even left the ground. That's how long I had been waiting! On off restart app, done all that. I don't fly it because of the unhappy experience I have with DJI before when my drone crashed and it became my fault when DJI don't even bother to check the actual crash log.

Sorry for this, could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it? Besides, please provide us with a screenshot of the Aircraft Status page. Could you please double check it, see if there are any error messages regarding to the GPS module? This is very important for us to locate the issue.
2017-9-20
Use props
evowerkz
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-20 23:18
Sorry for this, could you please provide me with your case number so I can look into it? Besides, please provide us with a screenshot of the Aircraft Status page. Could you please double check it, see if there are any error messages regarding to the GPS module? This is very important for us to locate the issue.

Hi Diana,

I have not complaint and get any case number yet. I just write here in the forum to see if anyone else also have the same issue as me and how they manage to resolve it. If no one has such issue or able to resolve then i will log a case
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

evowerkz Posted at 2017-9-21 05:21
Hi Diana,

I have not complaint and get any case number yet. I just write here in the forum to see if anyone else also have the same issue as me and how they manage to resolve it. If no one has such issue or able to resolve then i will log a case

Sorry, I am trying to help, could you please provide me with the details I asked in the post 9#?
2017-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules