Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro+ Calibration
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alanj_49
lvl.1
Flight distance : 251677 ft
United Kingdom

I have just tried to calibrate the camera on my P4Pro+ and hit a problem. The first two calibration procedures went Ok, but the third when you have to tilt the drone up/down did not produce the red alignment box on the calibration screen, only the green box appeared. I have upgraded to the latest version of Assistant.
Can anyone assist please
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Alan,when did this happen? Did you just upgrade your P4P? Any error message from your app? Thanks for your support.
2017-9-20
Use props
alanj_49
lvl.1
United Kingdom

It was this morning, I upgraded the firmware last week to the latest versions. I get nothing on the screen, but when I hit the 'Esc' key to come out of full screen mode the is a message in red saying 'Frame alignment error' but there was no frame to align to. I should have mentioned that I am using a Mac
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

alanj_49 Posted at 2017-9-20 03:19
It was this morning, I upgraded the firmware last week to the latest versions. I get nothing on the screen, but when I hit the 'Esc' key to come out of full screen mode the is a message in red saying 'Frame alignment error' but there was no frame to align to. I should have mentioned that I am using a Mac

Alan, please try to reinstall your DJI Assistant 2 and adjust the screen resolution of your computer.Or you can change a computer.
2017-9-20
Use props
alanj_49
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks..I got it to work by reinstalling the app. There was a calculation error on the first calibration but it went straight through on the second.
2017-9-20
Use props
JamesWhenman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 426375 ft
United States

Thanks for the link to the calibrate video.
2017-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules