Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Has anyone tried DJI Go with andorid 8?
1304 8 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaxMoon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137805 ft
Israel

Hi, I have a nexus 6P and I got andorid 8 update but I still haven't update because I don't know how DJI Go run on android 8. Has anyone tried it? I'd like to hear your impresions. Thanks.
2017-9-20
Use props
urk
New
Israel

I cannot vouch for full operation, since my Mavic does not fly now due to unrelated reasons. But I was able to calibrate sensors, take pictures. So, it seems to be working just fine.
2017-9-20
Use props
Mari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

There is one way to find out... update and check it yourself...
2017-9-20
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Been using Android 8 since it was first released so roughly a month now.  Absolutely no problems at all.  No crashes, no lag on the app.  It "just works".
Nexus 5X FWIW
2017-9-20
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

I have a Pixel XL on 8.0 Oero and i cannot get it to connect. I can fly as the RC connects to the AC but not the app DJI 4 GO.
2017-9-20
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

rolling56 Posted at 2017-9-20 15:26
I have a Pixel XL on 8.0 Oero and i cannot get it to connect. I can fly as the RC connects to the AC but not the app DJI 4 GO.

I find i need to turn drone on, remote on, plug the USB in THEN load DJI Go.

For me on all android devices the app refuses to connect if its launched before the USB is connected physically.

Not sure if you've tried that sequence.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

urk Posted at 2017-9-20 10:39
I cannot vouch for full operation, since my Mavic does not fly now due to unrelated reasons. But I was able to calibrate sensors, take pictures. So, it seems to be working just fine.

Sir, I have received your PM and would like to help you. Please tell us your DJI account and I will forward to the designated team to add you in.
2017-9-21
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
United States

gnirtS Posted at 2017-9-20 15:31

For me on all android devices the app refuses to connect if its launched before the USB is connected physically.

Thank you and i will try that. My wife is getting tired of me using her iPhone lol
2017-9-21
Use props
rolling56
Second Officer
United States

gnirtS Posted at 2017-9-20 15:31

I just tried that with my Nexus 6 on 7.1.1 stock and my Pixel XL on 8.0 stock yaaaaaaaa it's fixed now!!! thank you thank you.
I have read the manual front to back many times and never saw any certain sequence and with my wifes iPhone 6s+ i can do it any way i want and it works lol
Now she has her iPhone back and i am one happy pilot again :-)
Edit:
This is using 1.04.0000 on both RC and AC.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules