Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
disconected in app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf1c85391
lvl.1
Netherlands

hello guys,
im new to this forum and i have a diffecult question. i tried litterally everything.
i had bought a new phantom 4 and i open the box and followed the manuel i setup everything but the app didnt regonized  the drone so i tried on my old device an samsung j5 after many many many tries i finally get it work but it crashed everytime. then i emaild dji and they it was not a compatible divice so i checked and i needed an samsung s6 (that was the smartphone i alrady had) but on my s6 i didnt get  working, i thought it was a problem whit the firmware so i installed assitant 2 but even that program didnt regobnize my drone now im totaly sad because i wanna fly whit it ofcourse

i use windows 10
turned screen rotaion off
enabled usb debugging
use mtp as usb setting
turned off my data
if you wanna know something else you can ask!

(sorry fir my bad english im from holland :-))

i hope you can help me!
2017-9-20
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

That's bad to have a device that's not compatible.  Maybe trade in your phone for a better , newer one
2017-9-20
Use props
fansf1c85391
lvl.1
Netherlands

yeah but i have now a s6 and thatone is compatible whit the app
2017-9-20
Use props
Chatikib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 627979 ft
Netherlands

Forget 'Assistant 2'. You have to start with the DJI Go app. Is there someone in your neighborhood who can help you with the phone. In the Netherlands are a lot of cheap phoneshop's (for the US-people: not meaning coffeeshop ) and they are very clever. Go to one of them. They can help you with your phone.
2017-9-20
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Your mobile device should have the Go 4 app installed on it.

The controller should already be linked to the P4 because you bought it new in box.  

Leave cable unconnected for now.  

1)  Turn on controller.

2)  Turn on mobile device.

3)  Turn on P4.

4)  Connect mobile device to controller with USB cable.  

You should get a pop up asking which app you want to use with the usb connection?  The Go app should be listed.  Click on it.  Then click either Just Once or Always.  

5)  Bring up the Go app.  It should show you your Phantom 4 on the screen and you should be all set.  

A first time connection it will ask you a series of questions first though (prefer metric or imperial? do you want beginner mode? etc...)
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please try to reinstall the APP and delete the related files of SD card to check. Below is a tutorial video of activation.

2017-9-20
Use props
fansf1c85391
lvl.1
Netherlands

hello mark i tried the setup but that didnt help
hello Chatikib what can they do for me. what must i ask?
and hello susan  i know that i have to activate but i cant find that screen in the app. i think i have to conect the drone but thats the problem. if i connect the drone it doesnt show that the controller is plugged in.

thanks for your replys but i still havent a n solution :-(

hope that you guys can help me whit the solution.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansf1c85391 Posted at 2017-9-20 22:36
hello mark i tried the setup but that didnt help
hello Chatikib what can they do for me. what must i ask?
and hello susan  i know that i have to activate but i cant find that screen in the app. i think i have to conect the drone but thats the problem. if i connect the drone it doesnt show that the controller is plugged in.

Have you tried to run the APP when your phone is in the airplane mode? Besides, I would recommend you use the original USB cable of your phone.
2017-9-20
Use props
fansf1c85391
lvl.1
Netherlands

yeah i also tried that and it didnt worked.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules