Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Everything shows N/A
811 9 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0005ac75
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi guys,

A few days ago my screen had gone blacked out and everything shows N/A. The only thing i can do at that moment was disconnect the lightning cable from the iPhone and plug it in again. For a moment i can see the view from the Mavic but it laats for max 1min. Then the screen is black and N/A again. In the home screen the RC says its still connected with the Drone.

Is it a weak lightning cable? I have tried it by wifi and that works fine. Also relink the RC doesnt solve the problem. I have cleaned my iPhone from dust.

Pls help.

I have got the Mavic for 1,5month now.

Grtz Nick
2017-9-20
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Sounds like your cable is flaky to me. Completely disconnect it from the RC and use the Lightening cable that came with your iPhone, plugging in to the bottom USB port and see if it works.
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

N/A of course means not available. Ex Machina may have a point on connectivity from the RC. On top of the USB cable,  you can always reconsider
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Besides, you can check if you can connect the RC to DJI Assistant 2, if it can be recognized, you can also try to refresh the firmware.
2017-9-20
Use props
fans0005ac75
lvl.1
Netherlands

I have just tried the lightning cable from apple and plug it in the usb connector...that works fine!! So looks like a rotten Dji lightning cable.
2017-9-21
Use props
DocAraxá
First Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

The cables are very fragile, and they are the "bad guys" so many times, but most of it they are not remembered.
Fine you solved your issue.
2017-9-21
Use props
Mari
Captain
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

... there are a few posts on this forum about problems which were solved by replacing the DJI for one that came with the device...
2017-9-21
Use props
fans0005ac75
lvl.1
Netherlands

I hope that DJI comes with better cables in the near future
2017-9-21
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

fans0005ac75 Posted at 2017-9-21 09:00
I have just tried the lightning cable from apple and plug it in the usb connector...that works fine!! So looks like a rotten Dji lightning cable.

Glad it's working for you!
2017-9-21
Use props
fans0005ac75
lvl.1
Netherlands

Yes, thnx!!
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules