Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not asked to update battery FM
589 3 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PascalG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274327 ft
United States

i just received my new spark (discounted replacement) and went thru activation,  pairing to RC and firmware update for spark and RC.

I recall discussions a few weeks ago about needing to update the battery FM yet neither DJI go or DJI assistant has prompted me to upgrade the FM for one of my original batteries.

Safe to fly or is this something i have to worry about?
2017-9-20
Use props
Charles Adams
First Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The software is pretty intelligent in this respect.  It will tell you if the battery (or batteries) need to be updated.  If you aren't being prompted to do so, then you can fly with confidence.
2017-9-20
Use props
PascalG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274327 ft
United States

Thanks. i just put  in the battery which came with the new drone  and the app prompted me to upgrade some unspecified FM following a mismatched FM warning. Same with the other two older batteries. I guess the first battery was automatically updated with the drone fm.

All good. Hopefully
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

PascalG Posted at 2017-9-20 14:26
Thanks. i just put  in the battery which came with the new drone  and the app prompted me to upgrade some unspecified FM following a mismatched FM warning. Same with the other two older batteries. I guess the first battery was automatically updated with the drone fm.

All good. Hopefully

Correct, the battery which came with the drone should be upgraded with the drone firmware, no worries, fly it with confidence.
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules