3546 43 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have 3 devices i used for monitoring.. Samsung s7, IPAD mini  3, and Crystal sky  5.5..
On all devices i have DJI GO 4 installed..  
All devices report different numbers off  total flights, and  total flight distance ???
I allready cleared  all caches , reload all data..but nothings helps????

my cryststal  sky is 100 flights off!!!  whats going on???

2017-9-20
Use props
Drshiwas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 892339 ft
Spain

maybe it's stupid question, but if you recently pushed this small cloud in your "flight records" page? maybe your flight logs not synchronised between your devices?  
2017-9-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, sync your flights to the cloud, then delete the app, clear your cache and cookies, reboot your device and reload the app, then sync the flights to the new download.

If it works on one device, rinse and repeat, & repair your other two units.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, please refer the tutorial video and sync the flight records to confirm.

2017-9-20
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yep.. i'am not totaly stupid, this is exactly what i did ???  I also first cleared my flight records so they are empty  Then i sync them. My ipad says 377 flights, 42 hours... My crystal clear says 287 flights  32 hours.. I tried this several times..
2017-9-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-20 21:46
Yep.. i'am not totaly stupid, this is exactly what i did ???  I also first cleared my flight records so they are empty  Then i sync them. My ipad says 377 flights, 42 hours... My crystal clear says 287 flights  32 hours.. I tried this several times..

'Yep.. i'am not totaly stupid,'

This is a user forum, people here try to help out with problems. They are not paid to do this, so they do not need new members being rude to them.
2017-9-20
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Geebax Posted at 2017-9-20 21:53
'Yep.. i'am not totaly stupid,'

This is a user forum, people here try to help out with problems. They are not paid to do this, so they do not need new members being rude to them.

No it was not my intension to be rude...sorry sorry sorry ....i mean the proces is so simple what can i do wrong... But i tried again..with the same results...?
2017-9-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-20 21:59
No it was not my intension to be rude...sorry..i mean the proces is so simple what can i do wrong...

OK, but this problem has been raised before, and as far as I am aware, it is not easy to solve. Hopefully someone who has done it may come on here and provide a detailed description of how to fix it.
2017-9-20
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

The CrystalSky is a new device, reinstall the app is not possible, i id a factory reset..but still the same... I Guess this is a server side bug ..Strange thing is the IPAD is right because the distance it shows  is exactly the same seen here on the left side...

RUDIMAN
Hobbyist
Flight distance : 195932

2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-20 23:19
The CrystalSky is a new device, reinstall the app is not possible, i id a factory reset..but still the same... I Guess this is a server side bug ..Strange thing is the IPAD is right because the distance it shows  is exactly the same seen here on the left side...

RUDIMAN

RUDIMAN, can you provide screenshots about this situation and tell me your app account or you can PM me. I would help you transfer it to our engineers and locate the problem. Thanks.
2017-9-21
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Images  made with my phone
crystal.jpg
ipad.jpg
2017-9-21
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-21 00:14
RUDIMAN, can you provide screenshots about this situation and tell me your app account or you can PM me. I would help you transfer it to our engineers and locate the problem. Thanks.

Thanks... you got a PM with my account  ..
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-21 02:07
Thanks... you got a PM with my account  ..

Thanks for your support. I would check it for you, please wait patiently.
2017-9-21
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-20 15:09
Yes, sync your flights to the cloud, then delete the app, clear your cache and cookies, reboot your device and reload the app, then sync the flights to the new download.

Yeah... this should work.  There is only once source of truth... if one or more of your devices doesn't have it then its just an issue with syncing and cacheing
2017-9-21
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

MrRobert5823 Posted at 2017-9-21 05:22
Yeah... this should work.  There is only once source of truth... if one or more of your devices doesn't have it then its just an issue with syncing and cacheing

You can't add or delete apps from CrystalSky
2017-9-21
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-21 09:15
You can't add or delete apps from CrystalSky

I don't have it so I couldn't say.  Is there a way to log out and then re-log in?  You may have already said that you tried that earlier (don't remember).... Perhaps if you were to create a dummy account... log in with that and then re-login with your correct account.  I know it's a fool's way around.... Just want to help.
2017-9-21
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-21 02:02
Images  made with my phone

A shoot from the dark as this is not mentioned in the postings here and the DJI video.

On the CrystalSky, have you checked in the settings to the right of your name that "All" has been selected for sync?

As the Growth value match on both i was thinking the Crystal didn't sync all records.
2017-9-22
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

KEDDK Posted at 2017-9-22 05:50
A shoot from the dark as this is not mentioned in the postings here and the DJI video.

On the CrystalSky, have you checked in the settings to the right of your name that "All" has been selected for sync?

yes all is selected...
2017-9-22
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Denmark

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-22 09:03
yes all is selected...

sad to hear, then in deed yet a bug to the list of strange issues with the DJI Soft-, fail- and firm-wares. :-/
2017-9-22
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-21 02:29
Thanks for your support. I would check it for you, please wait patiently.

Any news yet?
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

RUDIMAN, please note that the calculation of IOS and Android is different.
Total Flight Time:
iOS is based on the total flight time of local flight records
Android is based on the total flight time of flight records in the cloud.
Total Distance:
iOS is based on the total distance of local flight records
Android is based on the totaldistance of flight records in the cloud.
Is the flight time and distance of your Samsung the same as Crystal sky?
Thanks for your patience.
2017-9-27
Use props
ANKO MG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12372 ft
Spain

Why have I registered a flight in another country?
2017-9-27
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-27 01:13
RUDIMAN, please note that the calculation of IOS and Android is different.
Total Flight Time:
iOS is based on the total flight time of local flight records

Thanks for the answer..and yes my samsung show the same data as the crystal sky
But its not clear at all

So you have a local cache and a cache in the cloud.
When i clear  my local cache (after first sync it with the cloud)
with the option CLEAR LOCAL CACHED RECORDS...
I end up with no local flightrecords anymore..and everything is in the cloud. Yes?

Okay i did that with all my devices..so no local flight records anymore..
Then i sync again... and all the records from the cloud are copied to my devices.
But my ipad still show me 100 flights more...
So  how come?  am i missing something???
2017-9-27
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-27 07:51
But its not clear at all

It looks to me that the data on the android device is coming form a different table in the dji database then then data on the ipad...
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

ANKO MG Posted at 2017-9-27 01:23
Why have I registered a flight in another country?

ANKO, can you provide a screenshot about it? What is the version of your app?
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-27 07:51
But its not clear at all

RUDIMAN, did you mean that you had less flights after syncing your records? The amount of flight records changed, right?
2017-9-27
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-27 22:33
RUDIMAN, did you mean that you had less flights after syncing your records? The amount of flight records changed, right?

Nope After syncing i have the same amount off flights. The amount is not changed. But what i dont understand is that after clearing the local cache,  the only source is the cloud..  Because there is no local record anymore...So  how come  ipad gets  more records from the cloud then android. version.  I  planned to only use the CrytsalSky  so please can you sync my records (by hand) so i got my lost 100 flights back? By the way ..you have my account credentials.. can you look in the cloud database and find out whats going wrong...because  something is wrong...
2017-9-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-9-27 23:46
Nope After syncing i have the same amount off flights. The amount is not changed. But what i dont understand is that after clearing the local cache,  the only source is the cloud..  Because there is no local record anymore...So  how come  ipad gets  more records from the cloud then android. version.  I  planned to only use the CrytsalSky  so please can you sync my records (by hand) so i got my lost 100 flights back? By the way ..you have my account credentials.. can you look in the cloud database and find out whats going wrong...because  something is wrong...

I would forward it to our engineer. BTW, please provide me your app's and drone's version. Thanks for your feedback.
2017-9-28
Use props
ANKO MG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12372 ft
Spain

Mi versión es 4.1.9 Screenshot_20170928-131834.png
2017-9-28
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-28 00:36
I would forward it to our engineer. BTW, please provide me your app's and drone's version. Thanks for your feedback.

App version: 4.1.6
Version: 1.04.0602
Remote: controller 1.04.01.0+
aircraft:  database: 01.00.01.07
app database:         01.00.01.07

But you have my  login credentials..  grab a  Crystalsky log in to my account and see for yourself.
2017-10-3
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Okay.. am i patiently enough?   No real  answers... some engineer already  looked into it?  
2017-10-10
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-10-10 08:51
Okay.. am i patiently enough?   No real  answers... some engineer already  looked into it?

Just wondering, did you get this solved?
2017-10-15
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

KedDK Posted at 2017-10-15 02:51
Just wondering, did you get this solved?

nope  Never heard anything from a engineer.. I lost hope...
2017-10-15
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

RUDIMAN Posted at 2017-10-15 04:01
nope  Never heard anything from a engineer.. I lost hope...

Sad, so sad ...
I can see that you just posted the one i replied to, try to do a reply on one of the posts from DJI mods so they get a notice.
2017-10-15
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-28 00:36

Any news yet?
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your patience. The number of the local records shows how much records the certain mobile synced. If all records are synced to mobile device (e.x. ipad), the number will be large. If only 3 records are synced to the phone(the android device), the number will be 3.
2017-10-27
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-20 15:09

Dear RedHotPoker...
this procedure makes you loose flights....
I lost the information of a little more than 70 flights doing this.....
2017-10-28
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

same with me... missing 70+ flight records... always synced with very quick and stable internet/WiFi connecton until Sept 28th... now it does sync last flights but stops syncing at 93%
2017-10-28
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-27 23:20
Thanks for your patience. The number of the local records shows how much records the certain mobile synced. If all records are synced to mobile device (e.x. ipad), the number will be large. If only 3 records are synced to the phone(the android device), the number will be 3.

What you tell here is, if i buy a P4P RC and a iPad to supplement my +RC, i would get no records back when syncing as no records have been synced out from this new equipment. Sorry it just don't make any sense?

There is people for whom the sync fails for some unknown reason, just like it did to me.
I believe you have changed something in regards to the flightlog data from one version of the Go4 App to another resulting in some issues but what ever the fault is, please help people get thier data back. Some need them for documentation in order to maintain their flight license.
2017-10-28
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-10-27 23:20

okay, i'am complete lost  now :-(...Lets imagine i buy  2 new devices.. one Ipad and one android device... i install the app... and sync flight records .. whats my total amount of flight then?    Zero??? because no flights are uploaded..  Or.... all flights ever uploaded...Sorry i'am dutch and English is not my  first language .. But i really try to understand whats happening here,,,
2017-10-28
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules