Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone & remote not connecting
1271 7 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb2461807
New
United States

1st P4P had power issues. Exchanged it. 2nd one would never connect between remote & drone. After 2 hours on phone with DJI support they told me to "google the issue"  because there was a language barrier. Returned the 2nd one & waiting to receive the 3rd one. NOT HAPPY! Is there anyway to get support from somebody I can understand! $1500 & and I get ZERO support. I will wait until the new one comes. If it don't work then I'm done with DJI.
2017-9-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Slightly confusing.

Are you asking about the drone you sent back, or the one which hasn't arrived yet?

Either way, waiting for that drone, seems like an eternity, eh? Ha

Instead of counting the chickens before they hatch, you are hanging around the local KFC, with baited breath. ;-)

"It won't be long now", said the bishop. Ha

RedHotPoker

2017-9-20
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

If I was you, I would be looking around to find somneone local who can work through the issues with you.
2017-9-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2017-9-20 16:31
If I was you, I would be looking around to find somneone local who can work through the issues with you.

Yes, but please wait for the replacement drone, before looking for any uncommon issues...

RedHotPoker
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I‘m sorry to read your unpleasant experience. May I know how did you contact our support? Email, online chat or phone call? We will check and try to avoid similar situation.

If you have any questions, feel free to post in the forum, many warmhearted members would like to help. And I'll be here all the time.
2017-9-20
Use props
fansb2461807
New
United States

Dji Susan, I called support twice. Both times when we had language barriers I was asked to hang up and go to YouTube. I am waiting on my third replacement drone. Pretty sure this is my last shot with DJI if this new P4P does not work & I can't get support from somebody that understands English.
2017-9-21
Use props
fansb2461807
New
United States

Redhotpoker
I am on on my 3rd P4P in 3 weeks. Remote not connecting to drone, no video. DJI's support says to go to YouTube. Not tech support if you ask me. If 3rd one don't work I'm done w/DJI. I just don't understand why I can't talk to somebody that understands English. Very disappointed.
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansb2461807 Posted at 2017-9-21 15:44
Dji Susan, I called support twice. Both times when we had language barriers I was asked to hang up and go to YouTube. I am waiting on my third replacement drone. Pretty sure this is my last shot with DJI if this new P4P does not work & I can't get support from somebody that understands English.

Sorry to hear that, hope you can get the drone back to fly soon, should you have any questions, please feel free to ask for help on this forum, lots of members here are willing to help. Sorry again for the trouble you have been caused, we'll report this to the management and will keep improving to provide you all better product and service.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules