Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IMU calibration FAILED Error Code 50 and 5 different ones. HELP
5129 3 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Radekb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2818 ft
Canada

So my drone had a small crash the other day but after it was still fine to fly around.

Then I got home and then I upgraded to the Latest firmware.

Then it said to calibrate the IMU, and that is the last time i have flown my drone.

I have Error Code 11 come up
Error Code 50
Error code 45
Error code 48
Error code 1
and error code WTF

Everytime i try to calibrate it theses errors come out.  Does anyone have any idea what they mean?
Is there a way to reset them?

I tried the Visual calibrattion with th Dj Assistant 2 and that worked fine.

HELP
2017-9-20
Use props
Radekb
lvl.1
Canada

Okay WOW.  Problem fixed LOL I read somewhere to take out the battery, throw the Mavic in the Freezer for 30 Minutes (please do this at your own risk) i was a little concerned however it WORKED LOL
2017-9-20
Use props
Radekb
lvl.1
Canada

Okay so PROBLEM Fixed.  Someone on these forums suggested to throw in the Mavic in the Freezer for 30 minutes and the try to calibrate it again LOL and it WORKED ))

Make sure you take out the battery and then throw it in after you take it out after 30 minutes or so.  It calibrated in 5 minutes   Thank you to the guy that suggested this .

Please do this at your own risk.  I took a chance and it worked.

Good luck!
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Radekb Posted at 2017-9-20 19:03
Okay WOW.  Problem fixed LOL I read somewhere to take out the battery, throw the Mavic in the Freezer for 30 Minutes (please do this at your own risk) i was a little concerned however it WORKED LOL

Glad to hear that you had worked it out. IMU needs to be calibrated when it is not hot. In fact, the error code provided above means that the drone might be moved during the calibration or the direction recognition wrong. No worries, please check the performance of the drone.
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules