1194 4 2017-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
afisch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 353146 ft
Switzerland

Hi
I have a strange issue... My Mavic pictures look very unsharp in the iOS 11 pictures app, but when I open them in a 3. party app (ex. Affinity photo) they look normal... Does someone else have the same issue ? I Import them with the Lightning to SD adapter and I'm using the newest software & firmware on my devices (iPad Pro 10.5)

Bild 5 (1).jpg
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

How about loading the original picture on the DJI GO 4 app and view the picture there?
2017-9-20
Use props
afisch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 353146 ft
Switzerland

Thanks for having a look at my issue DJI Thor !
It is not possible to download the RAW pictures with the app and I don't own the USB to lightning adapter... I imported the file on my Windows 10 PC and it was sharp, the same file imported with the SD-lightning adapter unsharp in photos.app, sharp in affinity photo
2017-9-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

afisch Posted at 2017-9-20 23:52
Thanks for having a look at my issue DJI Thor !
It is not possible to download the RAW pictures with the app and I don't own the USB to lightning adapter... I imported the file on my Windows 10 PC and it was sharp, the same file imported with the SD-lightning adapter unsharp in photos.app, sharp in affinity photo

Got it. So it doesn't seem like the photo's issue. Could you please consult Apple's support? Hope they will have some ideas for this case.
2017-9-21
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

It looks like that one picture is the Cached photo
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules