ND Filters
364 3 2017-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Tomo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 607336 ft
United Kingdom

I'm thinking of buying some new ND filters but as i'm new to flying drones i'm not sure which type to buy. I like the idea of advancing my photography by the use of airial photography, landscapes, buildings, churches and that type of thing. I'm using the phantom 3 pro.

2017-9-21
Use props
Adam Flurk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

I have a P3P as well. I have a few and love them. It's pretty sunny here in Florida usually and my CPL filter really makes for awesome footage when at the beach or any water. I have a few ND variations but the CPL is my favorite. I got a package deal online by PGY. Pretty easy to find and lots of others. Def a solid investment.
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please check the DJI Store: http://store.dji.com/.
2017-9-21
Use props
CoreyB10
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jump onto the Mavic pages as there is a good explanation for the use of filters from the guys at Polar Pro. I had the ND8 DJI fitted to my P4Pro and it was very good. A lot seem to automatically go for the Polar pro filters but it's all down to personal taste and what you are going to be using them for. I'm not a professional photographer and found the DJI filter to be very good and also fits into the gimbal clamp for the P4pro - The PP ones do not fit.
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules