Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Guys
The cells on my new purchased dji spark battery are uneven, Is this a faulty battery?
I have disharged it to around 25% and fully charged it and still the cells are uneven?
Thanks

Uneven Cells

Uneven Cells

Uneven Cells

Uneven Cells
2017-9-21
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

same happen yo me send it back to DJI
2017-9-21
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mafia16 Posted at 2017-9-21 03:47
same happen yo me send it back to DJI

I purchased from Jessops do i need to return it to them?
2017-9-21
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Contact DJI and see what they recommend.  If it's not a good battery, you'll need to return it to where you bought it; at least that is what I'd do
2017-9-21
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

realstreetuk Posted at 2017-9-21 04:02
I purchased from Jessops do i need to return it to them?

yes!! they will remplace them or send it for warranty
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Is there any error message in APP? Per your screenshot, the maximum voltage difference is 0.09V, which is in the tolerance. I would recommend to send it in when the voltage difference is larger than 0.1V.
2017-9-22
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

well i am trying to get to send it back to jesso aps as it is in the 30 day returm period, but what a nightmare im having, ..emailed stating the proiblem sent screenshot of the fault, i cannot get to speak to anyone at jessops customer service the phone line just rings without no answer, then get a reply by email saying to return my drone to dji as they need flight data, but the fault is with battery purchased off jessops not dji and no need to send in drone as thats got nothing to do with it.. I would not recomend jessops to anyone!!
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

realstreetuk Posted at 2017-9-22 10:40
well i am trying to get to send it back to jesso aps as it is in the 30 day returm period, but what a nightmare im having, ..emailed stating the proiblem sent screenshot of the fault, i cannot get to speak to anyone at jessops customer service the phone line just rings without no answer, then get a reply by email saying to return my drone to dji as they need flight data, but the fault is with battery purchased off jessops not dji and no need to send in drone as thats got nothing to do with it.. I would not recomend jessops to anyone!!

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Purchase from local authorized dealer/DJI official store is always recommended for warranty claim.
2017-9-24
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I'd cycle the battery a few times, if the cells are still out of tolerance then I'd send it back
2017-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules