Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 4K update Error
1135 6 2017-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user0bd92d4bbf
New
Flight distance : 2969 ft
France

Hi, i'm trying download the new firmware 1.6.50 version but it's not working... I have a message "Device disconnected. Please check". I formated my sd card but nothing.
What can I do ?
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Hi, please review these steps on how to update the firmware. Make sure that your remote and aircraft are linked together. Have your mobile device linked to a Wi Fi modem: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Update_Guide_en.pdf
Let us know if you have any further questions.
2017-9-21
Use props
Epicdoom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

sounds like you haven't reconnected to the drone in WIFI after getting the download .
Connect to home wifi download firmware disconnect from home wifi connect to drone wifi and apply update
2017-9-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Epicdoom Posted at 2017-9-21 13:52
sounds like you haven't reconnected to the drone in WIFI after getting the download .
Connect to home wifi download firmware disconnect from home wifi connect to drone wife and apply update

I was wondering about a drone wife, then soon realized Siri wrote that in place of wifi. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-9-21
Use props
Epicdoom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-21 13:58
I was wondering about a drone wife, then soon realized Siri wrote that in place if wifi. ;-)

LOL corrected that's what I get for typing and eating at the same time. lol deserved it
2017-9-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Epicdoom Posted at 2017-9-21 15:56
LOL corrected that's what I get for typing and eating at the same time. lol deserved it

Well, it is dinner hour. So your excuse is valid.

And I missed the lunch bell...

Time to pluck a chicken. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The firmware update of P3 4K is similar with P3S, please refer the tutorial video and try again.

2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules