can i fly ?
445 10 2017-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CommunalWheat9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419314 ft
Belgium

im tired... it take 3 hours triying updating me aircfat and its not working i tried by wifi , by sd card NOTING'S working !!!
but i saw he was always flying without de last firmware , can i fly safely without the lat upgrade ?
2017-9-21
Use props
HugoN/4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248878 ft
France

Yes you can !
Personnelement je vole depuis longtemps avec mon ancienne mise a jour et pas de problème ne t'inquiète pas
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

It is always best to update the firmware as it makes the aircraft run more efficiently due to software upgrades. You can always review these steps on how to upgrade. As a good rule of thumb, consider reformatting the SD card before updating the firmware: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/p ... Update_Guide_en.pdf
2017-9-21
Use props
CommunalWheat9
lvl.4
Belgium

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-9-21
Use props
CommunalWheat9
lvl.4
Belgium

HugoN/4 Posted at 2017-9-21 09:31
Yes you can !
Personnelement je vole depuis longtemps avec mon ancienne mise a jour et pas de problème ne t'inquiète pas

j'èspere .. samedis j'en ai besoin car  je doit prendre de photos / vidéos aériennes de mariages , maison pour vente immoblière , etc

en tout cas tu me rassures merci beaucoup
2017-9-21
Use props
HugoN/4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248878 ft
France

CommunalWheat9 Posted at 2017-9-21 09:38
j'èspere .. samedis j'en ai besoin car  je doit prendre de photos / vidéos aériennes de mariages , maison pour vente immoblière , etc

en tout cas tu me rassures  merci beaucoup

Dans ce cas bonne vidéos et oui ne t'inquiète pas c'est en aucun cas un problème juste assure toi avant de décoller que tu sois connecté aux gps etc tous les réglages basiques quoi ;) et ne t'inquiète pas si il te dis "firmware update required'' pendant le vol c'est rien
2017-9-21
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

CommunalWheat9 Posted at 2017-9-21 09:37
*user's post has been shielded*

Ouch... that hurt....
2017-9-21
Use props
CommunalWheat9
lvl.4
Belgium

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-21 09:31
It is always best to update the firmware as it makes the aircraft run more efficiently due to software upgrades. You can always review these steps on how to upgrade. As a good rule of thumb, consider reformatting the SD card before updating the firmware: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3_standard/P3S_Firmware_Update_Guide_en.pdf

excuse me sir , i didnt wanted to injure you , i have a very bad english and as i can see i told you something wrong and im really sorry about that i spean english 2 hours per years...
2017-9-21
Use props
CommunalWheat9
lvl.4
Belgium

excuse me , i have avery bad english and i tried to be polite with evryone but apparently i said something wrong by mistake  and im realy sorry about that , but what exactly did i said wrong ? i thinked me response was respectfull
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Is there any error message in APP? If you upgraded the firmware, please make sure the update is successful.
2017-9-21
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

CommunalWheat9 Posted at 2017-9-21 09:50
excuse me sir , i didnt wanted to injure you , i have a very bad english and as i can see i told you something wrong and im really sorry about that i spean english 2 hours per years...

CommunalWheat
I believe he was making a joke, I don't believe he meant anything more by this comment than that.
You are OK in that respect.
However, most here do use and or speak English so you will get your best response in that language.  However, many can translate and if you are serious about finding a solution then they will work with you the best way they can.  Don't give up...
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules