If its not my fault , will i get a new drone? ----> Yes
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nemivsek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 563189 ft
Slovenia

Hello!

Today i crashed my phantom 4 pro. The drone starts moving by himself in horizontal direction  i have no more controle for horizontal direction only vertical so i crash in to ttree. There was bearly light wind and btw that wind blow in the other direction . I have no gps signal too when i fly, but this is not the problem that drone suddenly goes in one horizontal direction fast ...

So the question is: Can i get a new drone in this case if iits not my fault?

I have dji drones 4 years , phantom 3 standard,pro, phantom 4 pro... so i have experience with drones. and in this case something realy wierd happend.

My last video with this drone ( not crash)

2017-9-21
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

They will look at the logs and nothing will happen till then.  You might still be in the warantee period but the logs will be important and they will want them soon.  
2017-9-21
Use props
Nemivsek
lvl.2
Slovenia

i buy drone this year in februry. I have not buy , dji care . Can be this a problem? Yea tommorow i will send my drone to dji care in netherland.
2017-9-21
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Let us know how it goes.
2017-9-21
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Can i get a new drone in this case if its not my fault?

Maybe and maybe not.  It will depend on what caused the incident.
DJI will investigate to see if the flight records indicate what caused the crash.
If the recorded flight data indicates that the cause was a DJI malfunction, they will repair/replace the drone.

If you want to see your flight data for yourself, go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.
2017-9-21
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Had you been seeing compass errors?, and did you notice how many satellites  you had at takeoff?
2017-9-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

We're all of your calibrations done?

Particularly the drones IMU and compass...

Let's see what your video is...

RedHotPoker
2017-9-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If you want people to watch that video which is incredible, post on videos/photos, but that has nothing to do with your crash.

As labroids said put up your log you will get help.
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry to hear the accident. Please contact the support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. Data analysis will be conducted when the drone is in warranty period and we will offer you the corresponding solutions according to the data analysis result.
2017-9-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I have imbedded your video, in my post above.

Interesting viewing, nice scenery. Good job.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-21
Use props
Nemivsek
lvl.2
Slovenia

http://app.airdata.com/main?shar ... ENERALNotifications
2017-9-21
Use props
Nemivsek
lvl.2
Slovenia

Finally I got the answer today

Dear DJI User,

After testing and diagnosing your product, DJI will provide you with the free repair service. The repair is expected to be finished in 2 to 3 working days, then the product will be sent back to you. Thank you for choosing DJI.

2017-10-9
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

I’m glad they sorted it for you.
2017-10-9
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
United States

Congratulations!   Be patient... be very patient.... I know they said 3 days.... (cough...) be patient....
2017-10-9
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Chatikib Posted at 2017-10-9 11:33
Ho, ho, he send it to the Netherlands. We're fast and do almost what we promised. You may think "America first" but then you have to understand "the Netherlands second":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your avatar is a very good representation of you...could be wrong but I'll bet so.

Exactly why did you think it was appropriate or even funny to hijack this thread with your politically motivated post, based on your off beat version of humor?  Are you lonely and need attention?  Do you have mommy issues?  Maybe the neighborhood dog stopped playing with you...I'm sorry for you...
Either way, this thread is about an unfortunate incident that happened to someone who appears to be from Slovenia and yes he sent his craft to the Netherlands, good for you guys as you get the commerce.  Sooooo, exactly how does any of that have anything to do with the US OR our president?  If your ADHD will not allow you to stay on topic then maybe you need to find another place to hangout, I think the term is trolling but honestly I don't know if you are a troll or not...and I don't really care one way or the other.
What I do care about are those that come here and find some way to inject something in to a thread that is irrelevant, not helpful, or useless...or at least not something that EVERYONE can share in.  
You wanna be proud of #2 Netherlands (your implication not mine) you go girl, be proud, but try doing it in an honest and positive manner.  Otherwise try carrying some bacon in your pocket to entice the neighborhood dog to start playing with you again...
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Nemivsek Posted at 2017-10-9 06:53
Finally I got the answer today

Dear DJI User,

Sorry to read on your crash. I am glad you were able to get a warranty repair. Best of luck to you.
2017-10-9
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Glad you got your bird back. Was there any indication as to what caused the error?
2017-10-9
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
United States

Chatikib Posted at 2017-10-9 11:33
Ho, ho, he send it to the Netherlands. We're fast and do almost what we promised. You may think "America first" but then you have to understand "the Netherlands second":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

Politics!   Really..... Uh.... don't do that again....
2017-10-10
Use props
MrRobert5823
lvl.4
United States

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-10-9 11:54
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your avatar is a very good representation of you...could be wrong but I'll bet so.

Exactly why did you think it was appropriate or even funny to hijack this thread with your politically motivated post, based on your off beat version of humor?  Are you lonely and need attention?  Do you have mommy issues?  Maybe the neighborhood dog stopped playing with you...I'm sorry for you...

Wow.... politics... here!   I enjoy NOT hearing about politics in this area.  Grrrrrrrrr
2017-10-10
Use props
Genghis9
First Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

MrRobert5823 Posted at 2017-10-10 05:12
Wow.... politics... here!   I enjoy NOT hearing about politics in this area.  Grrrrrrrrr

I completely agree...
2017-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules