Some of my footage featured on a couple of car blogs
1188 8 2017-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TexasAerials
Second Officer
Flight distance : 566952 ft
United States

Recently I took some footage at the race track where insurance companies are towing all the flooded out cars to, and posted them on Instagram.  Earlier this week, I noticed that one of the sub-blogs on Jalopnik had posted (ground-level) pictures from Texas World Speedway in College Station, so I emailed the author offering my images/footage for an update or additional post.  She was happy to use it and posted yesterday.  later in the day, The Drive picked up the story and posted another link using the same images, linking to one of my Instagram posts, which was also cross-posted on MSN autos.  in the last 24 hours, my followers have gone up nearly 50% and I've had requests to use the footage from several other reporters.  Overall, a really cool experience, exciting to see my shots used in this way, just wanted to share!

Jalopnik

The Drive
2017-9-21
Use props
TexasAerials
Second Officer
United States

And Fox Business just aired my video during a segment about buying flood damaged cars!  
2017-9-21
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Great news .. hope you get a bit of a kick back $$$
2017-9-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great way to share your work and tell your story
2017-9-21
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is awesome.  As a car nut, I frequent Jalopnik a lot.  Saw this footage and was curious.  Nice job!
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your story. The video shocked many people.
2017-9-22
Use props
TexasAerials
Second Officer
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-22 01:41
Thanks for sharing your story. The video shocked many people.

If i had known how popular they would be, i would have flown more than one battery there, but i didn't want to get hassled (even though i was within the law) by anyone and i didn't have a ton of time there.  I've had someone reach out with locations of some other lots where cars are being stored, so I might be able to get some more pics.  
2017-9-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Amazing and shocking at the same time...
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TexasAerials Posted at 2017-9-22 08:34
If i had known how popular they would be, i would have flown more than one battery there, but i didn't want to get hassled (even though i was within the law) by anyone and i didn't have a ton of time there.  I've had someone reach out with locations of some other lots where cars are being stored, so I might be able to get some more pics.

You are the lucky one! Looking forward more great videos from you.
2017-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules