Help updating precise fly safe database
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb99402ea
New
Flight distance : 27523 ft
United States

I'm getting a msg to update precise fly safe database. When I connect the p4 to my iPhone 6s+ it as instructed, it only promps me to import photos. What am I doing wrong?
2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please download the latest DJI Assistant 2 in P4 page and refresh the database.
2017-9-21
Use props
vasilp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 436 ft

Bulgaria

Hi, I have updated my RC and drone to the last firmware up to now, they have connected after the update and all looked ok.
Then I saw the message for NoFlight database update and I ran it as explained on the pic (first connect to the RC, then to the done with the cable). The data has downloaded but after that it stuck on Transmitting data ... 60% and stays there for more than 15 mins...
What should I do now? It is written not to disconnect from the aircraft, but obviously it is stuck and the battery will go down after some time... Any ideas will be highly appreciated! Thanks!
2017-10-9
Use props
djiuser_rEkZCPc
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-21 19:16
Please download the latest DJI Assistant 2 in P4 page and refresh the database.

susan, my local airport is yellow in the map, i can enter my data to unlock it and get a clearance that its is unlocked but i still cant turn it on to fly at the airport. my drone is a phantom 4 pro plus.  what can i be doing wrong?  
2017-10-15
Use props
ACW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do you have the latest version of Assistant 2 downloaded from the DJI website - Assistant 2 itself has been updated quite recently.
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_rEkZCPc Posted at 2017-10-15 04:01
susan, my local airport is yellow in the map, i can enter my data to unlock it and get a clearance that its is unlocked but i still cant turn it on to fly at the airport. my drone is a phantom 4 pro plus.  what can i be doing wrong?

Please write an email to Fly Safe Team via flysafe@dji.com, our colleagues will help to look into it.
2017-10-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

vasilp Posted at 2017-10-9 11:30
Hi, I have updated my RC and drone to the last firmware up to now, they have connected after the update and all looked ok.
Then I saw the message for NoFlight database update and I ran it as explained on the pic (first connect to the RC, then to the done with the cable). The data has downloaded but after that it stuck on Transmitting data ... 60% and stays there for more than 15 mins...
What should I do now? It is written not to disconnect from the aircraft, but obviously it is stuck and the battery will go down after some time... Any ideas will be highly appreciated! Thanks!

The fly safe database can be updated via DJI GO and DJI Assistant 2. They are complementary and I suggest to try the another method to check again.
2017-10-17
Use props
annoyboyPicture
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

I bought a new P4P about 2 Weeks ago.  The first day I flew it, I get Signal Transmission weak or Loss of Signal.  I am only flying 100-200meters away from me and at heights of around 60-70 meters.  I was told to Update the P4P Firmware - which I did...  The DJI Assistant 2 (which I also downloaded a week ago) said everything was up to date.  Latest Firmware : V01.04.0602, but when I try to update the No-fly database, It just gets stuck on 0% ... there is no progress for over 15 minutes.???    What is the problem here, and how can I fix this?  
2017-11-13
Use props
djiuser_VKSRIWS
New
Taiwan

Dear dji team, I recently bought a dji spark and downloaded the go4 app. Now after entering the app a window will pop up and ask me to update the "Precise Fly Safe Database“. However, when I click on download, the download will always show 0% and never increase. So my only option is to always ignore that update reminder. However, I was wondering, whether this is the ideal solution.  I do live in Taiwan. I also have a Phantom 3 Pro, where I use the older dji-app, which never asked me to do such an update. Any suggestion? thank you Sven
2017-11-30
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

annoyboyPicture Posted at 2017-11-13 15:24
I bought a new P4P about 2 Weeks ago.  The first day I flew it, I get Signal Transmission weak or Loss of Signal.  I am only flying 100-200meters away from me and at heights of around 60-70 meters.  I was told to Update the P4P Firmware - which I did...  The DJI Assistant 2 (which I also downloaded a week ago) said everything was up to date.  Latest Firmware : V01.04.0602, but when I try to update the No-fly database, It just gets stuck on 0% ... there is no progress for over 15 minutes.???    What is the problem here, and how can I fix this?

Same. All software are up to date. Download stuck at 0%
2017-12-18
Use props
Mitch33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I was getting the same crap. The drone would turn on, the controller turned on the motors, I took it up 10 feet and shut off DJI Go 4 junk and started Litchi as it hovered, LOL, worked perfectly, connected to the camera, flew like a burd. Don't put up with this mealymouth junk software, it's obvious they got their head stock somewhere over at DJI.
2019-6-8
Use props
Mitch33
lvl.1
United States

Thudd Posted at 2017-12-18 06:52

I was getting the same crap. The drone would turn on, the controller turned on the motors, I took it up 10 feet and shut off DJI Go 4 junk and started Litchi as it hovered, LOL, worked perfectly, connected to the camera, flew like a burd. Don't put up with this mealymouth junk software, it's obvious they got their head stock somewhere over at DJI.
2019-6-8
Use props
Mitch33
lvl.1
United States

Thudd Posted at 2017-12-18 06:52

2019-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules