Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
warnings:Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will...
2336 18 2017-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZukySpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 226066 ft
Portugal

Hello

Today i did get this error: "warnings:Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected." after it the mobile phone dji go 4 said disconnected, i get black screen and spark started getting down , 1 meter aside of a tree...

Spark last firmware

Iphone 6 IOS 11...

2017-9-21
Use props
Bluedot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218471 ft
Germany

Can you please specify, which version of the DJI Go 4 App you were using? Because as of today, a new version of the App is available (4.1.11) which might address the issue you just described.
2017-9-21
Use props
ZukySpark
Second Officer
Portugal

2017-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please make sure your mobile has enough space and prevent it from direct sunlight with a sunshade or a monitor hood, it will be helpful.
2017-9-22
Use props
ZukySpark
Second Officer
Portugal

It gets lot of space. And it happened at night temperature 16degrees. It maybe a problem about IOS 11 and the iphone 6
2017-9-22
Use props
ZukySpark
Second Officer
Portugal

I forget to say that. At that moment that i get “ disconnect” on dji go app the control stick did not respond, and spark descend in a vertical line.
2017-9-22
Use props
ZukySpark
Second Officer
Portugal

Once i was connected via rc, it was better to keep control sticks working
2017-9-22
Use props
Sparky_17
Captain
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

ZukySpark Posted at 2017-9-22 01:51
It gets lot of space. And it happened at night temperature 16degrees. It maybe a problem about IOS 11 and the iphone 6

I've been using IOS 11 since June (beta) with zero issues.  might want to check your cache settings in the GO4 app.  make sure it's set not to exceed the available memory on your iphone.  
2017-9-22
Use props
PascalG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274327 ft
United States

I had this message a couple of time a while back, RC, OtG, iphone  5s with current app back then.  No problem controlling and app stayed up. I suspect heat but cant  be sure.
2017-9-22
Use props
LOKY
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22359 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-22 00:48
Please make sure your mobile has enough space and prevent it from direct sunlight with a sunshade or a monitor hood, it will be helpful.

LOL, that was a joke , right? "prevent it from direct sunlight", what does this have of the reported issue?
2017-9-22
Use props
Anuvis
First Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

LOKY Posted at 2017-9-22 05:40
LOL, that was a joke , right? "prevent it from direct sunlight", what does this have of the reported issue?

No it has a point....I had the same warnings on an iphone5s witch i tested in a warm environment....I phones when warm up from the sun or the environment triggers a switch in the phone witch underlock the cpu in order to prevent damage from heat....In that case dji app can not use the cpu in foul ghz......so it pops up that massage and lag starts......
2017-9-22
Use props
LOKY
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22359 ft
United States

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-22 08:36
No it has a point....I had the same warnings on an iphone5s witch i tested in a warm environment....I phones when warm up from the sun or the environment triggers a switch in the phone witch underlock the cpu in order to prevent damage from heat....In that case dji app can not use the cpu in foul ghz......so it pops up that massage and lag starts......

That is weird, I have a 7 Plus, never had this issue, and I used is some high temperatures. Not sure iPhone does that, at least the >= 5 models
2017-9-22
Use props
Anuvis
First Officer
Greece

It's an iPhone safe mechanism... Every iPhone has this.....Try find this on Google....
2017-9-22
Use props
ZukySpark
Second Officer
Portugal

When u get this warnings your dji go disconnected and spark landed? Does the stick comand should keep working?
2017-9-22
Use props
Anuvis
First Officer
Greece

ZukySpark Posted at 2017-9-22 09:51
When u get this warnings your dji go disconnected and spark landed? Does the stick comand should keep working?

No the app crashes and spark flys normal with remote but you must have it in your los in order not to make a mistake and bring it back
2017-9-22
Use props
Rawsome
First Officer
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Keep your ram clear, ie exit all apps running in the background. iOS is great for multitasking but it eats up a lot of memory. DJI Go 4 is a memory monster.
2017-9-22
Use props
ZukySpark
Second Officer
Portugal

In my case the app did no crash simple show disconnected on upper bar and black screen
2017-9-22
Use props
ZukySpark
Second Officer
Portugal

Dji. Why stick comands did stop working? Is that supose?
2017-9-23
Use props
PascalG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274327 ft
United States

Whenever i ve gotten this error message the app didnt crash, the RC remained connected, the spark didnt seem to be affected and video / telemetrykeot streaking on the phone.  As a precaution i returned and landed anyway.

Now i always make sure i close all open apps before the first flight and shutdown restart the phone
2017-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules