Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Recommends popup
739 11 2017-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wglovett
lvl.4
Canada

Does the forums page stop suggesting how to make my first post at some point? (pop up)

ScreenHunter_31 Sep. 22 10.25.jpg
2017-9-22
Use props
Mari
Captain
Flight distance : 1308780 ft
Netherlands

Just ignore the "DJI recommends" on the right bottom of the screen, just close it, it will show up again by your next visit!
2017-9-22
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Yes, it is irritating, but not a big issue. 1 click, "poof", gone for the day.
2017-9-22
Use props
Paul_IA
Captain
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Considering all the ads that I have to block just to read the news on other sites, this one is pretty non intrusive.
2017-9-22
Use props
DocAraxá
First Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Just close the window.
Not a big deal!
2017-9-22
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Captain
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Yes, it is a big deal.  It appears over and over while on the forum.  It's a pain in the butt!
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Like others have mentioned, clicking "close" once does the trick. Keep in mind, though that it won't pop up again on that same tab. If you're one who likes running multiple thread tabs, you'll want to make sure that you hit "close" before beginning to open them. Otherwise, the initial pop up will still populate.
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Apologies that you find this annoying. I found that it is a compromise necessary to avoid dozens of posts a day of users asking how to make their first post. I hope you understand why it needs to stay.
2017-9-22
Use props
wglovett
lvl.4
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-9-22 09:52
Like others have mentioned, clicking "close" once does the trick. Keep in mind, though that it won't pop up again on that same tab. If you're one who likes running multiple thread tabs, you'll want to make sure that you hit "close" before beginning to open them. Otherwise, the initial pop up will still populate.

i often 'open in new tab' so i don't lose where i am on the current page, maybe that's why i see repeatedly. thx
2017-9-22
Use props
wglovett
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-9-22 11:44
Apologies that you find this annoying. I found that it is a compromise necessary to avoid dozens of posts a day of users asking how to make their first post. I hope you understand why it needs to stay.

i understand it's purpose, and i am not complaining, but i have to admit it has long lost it's usefulness and perhaps this particular recommend could be substituted for something more pertinent as user rating develops?
2017-9-22
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.4

United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2017-9-22 09:33
Yes, it is a big deal.  It appears over and over while on the forum.  It's a pain in the butt!

It makes me wonder if I may suffer from delusional disorder, and all the 200 posts that I have already sent were merely the product of a deranged mind.
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

wglovett Posted at 2017-9-22 18:12
i understand it's purpose, and i am not complaining, but i have to admit it has long lost it's usefulness and perhaps this particular recommend could be substituted for something more pertinent as user rating develops?

The forum lacks this functionality at this time. I will propose this to the dev team.
2017-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules