Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Feature request: camera tilt in Waypoints mode
924 8 2017-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hitty
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7822 ft
Russia

Hello. I want to ask the DJI team to add a small feature to the Waypoints mode.
It will be great if not only the coordinates/direction will be saved as a waypoint parameters, but also a camera tilt.
So we could gain the altitude (for example) and "look" down at the shooting object.

ALSO I would like to see a time which needed for mission completed. So, for example, you have two waypoints and you need a 7 seconds video. Now you need to calculate a distance/speed and something. But the application can do it for you in a future...

Thanks!
2017-9-22
Use props
Hitty
lvl.3
Russia

Bump. Dear Thor, could you write something like "I will send it to our developers"?
2017-9-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes, That would be great!
2017-9-26
Use props
Hitty
lvl.3
Russia

Doublebump. I send this request via the DJI GO app, but no answer... We are really need this feature!
2017-10-7
Use props
BumblerBee
First Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Yes, please!
2017-10-8
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Hitty Posted at 2017-10-7 23:44
Doublebump. I send this request via the DJI GO app, but no answer... We are really need this feature!

Have you tried Litchi? I highly recommend it for flying waypoints, lets you control speed between waypoints, camera angle adjustments while flying, smooth gimbal action, set up missions on your PC or Mac before getting to the fly site, up to 99 waypoints in a single mission. Hands down better than anything DJI has to offer for pre-planning & execution. Also will do 360° Panoramic stills.

Everything you requested and more is available with Litchi. Well worth the $24 USD
2017-10-8
Use props
Hitty
lvl.3
Russia

QuadKid, thanks for sharing your experience! I never used Litchi or other third-party software, to be honest. It's a solution, of course, but I'm happy with proprietary DJI GO app and just want this little bugfix
I see a hard work of engineers and software developers in DJI team -- they implementing a serious features every update. Gesture modes, spiral flying...
But choosing to control the unit with my erection or just saving the camera angle in waypoints mode -- I prefer secon option
2017-10-8
Use props
Hitty
lvl.3
Russia

Triplebump.
Any answer from support team?

It's just a simple thing -- camera angle saving...
2017-10-20
Use props
Hitty
lvl.3
Russia

Any news from DJI?
2017-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules