...Updates
475 2 2017-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coco60
lvl.4
Flight distance : 632096 ft
Canada

If i dont do updates for a year will my P4P still fly as per before those updates?
The reason i ask is because everytime there's a new firmware update, always something going wrong with the system !!
2017-9-22
Use props
Supercaliber
lvl.1
Flight distance : 249364 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do the updates..Not everyone has problems with updates!..You hear very little from the ones who are NOT having problems..I am one of them..Good luck! lol
2017-9-22
Use props
15matjan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1158258 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Supercaliber Posted at 2017-9-22 11:33
Do the updates..Not everyone has problems with updates!..You hear very little from the ones who are NOT having problems..I am one of them..Good luck! lol

I think nobody should have any problem with the updates. We all pay the same for the same products, why should ones have 2nd class rights ? There is an x% of the customers having no problem, an y% of the same have problems and complaining and a z% having problems but not complaining.Knowing the x, y and z% would give a more accurate idea about reliability index.There are months since I have problems originated by the last update. DJI does not answer my topic, or when it does, the solutions aren't effective.
Having these said, I wait desperately for an update hoping to improve the obvious faults of the previous and, on the other hand, given the experienced, I'll always be affraid of a medicine which can be worse than the ilness itself.
2017-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules