DJI support stole from me.
584 2 2017-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gregsterg89
lvl.1
United States

Let me start off by saying that this is not a review of the DJI product Inspire 2 which has met all my expectations. This post is to point out how horrible their customer support and repair support team are and how they have blamed me for their terrible service and kept me waiting for months for a battery that I believe will never come.
Back in July I had two of my Inspire 2 batteries die on me after about 4 cycles each at most.  After 2 months of waiting and multiple calls to support to see where my replacement batteries were I finally received an email from DJI saying that I would be receiving two replacement batteries. However when I received the package only one battery was in the box. I have spent the last month calling support and received responses ranging from, "The other battery shipped yesterday and to keep an eye out for it in the mail" to "Our records show that we shipped you two batteries".

The Inspire 2 requires TWO BATTERIES in order to operate yet they seem to think that I'm trying to steal another battery from them. In the meantime I can't even use the one battery they sent me because I don't have another battery to pair it up with. No matter how my situation shakes out I am no longer ordering directly from DJI and order any peripheral items through third party websites like B&H who have an actual return policy and not a labyrinth of so called "support cases" that are forgotten or flat out ignored by the service teams.

This terrible experience has turned me off from their products and while I will continue to use the Inspire 2 I refuse to endorse their company and surely refuse to endorse anything resembling their customer support teams.

2017-9-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

I am sorry to read on your disappointment. Can you provide me a reference number or a store order, some way to reference your recent communication with us? Feel free to post here.
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Greg, we understand your frustration and sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer service.
From the the first case, I've seen two batteries were shipped out, but why you only received one, please allow us some time to investigate. The case has been escalated to appropriate department to follow up, we will try our best to make it clear, there will be someone to contact you after investigation, appreciate your patience.
2017-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules