So disappointed with the DJI Mavic right now...
1470 7 2017-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dilness
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136952 ft
Malaysia

Ive been having so many issues with the DJI Go 4 app. I started to update (1.04.0000) my Mavic Pro through the app, but for one reason or another it got stuck at 55% for a long time and the battery on the mavic ran out eventually ran out (I started the update with full charge.) I recharged the battery and tried again but it keeps giving an error message saying "update failed" with option to send report to dji support, which i have many times; followed by another message "Update Failed. Restart the Equipment and try again later. Reason : Aircraft Disconnected. Reconnect and update again." If tap the "Go Fly" button i can see that I am in fact connected since i can see the live feed from the camera, although I keep getting two notifications: 1. "Aircraft Need Update. Download update from DJI GO 4 Homepage" & 2. "Error Code (code: 200). Failed to take off. Check USB connection with aircraft. Contact DJI Support if it persists after restart." And since then sometimes it just takes off (from the same location) and sometimes I get the error code and i cant take off, although its usually the latter (All attempted take offs from same location)

Ive restarted all of the devices (phone, mavic, controller)
Ive Uninstalled (SEVERAL TIMES) the DJI GO 4 app
Ive Reinstalled the DJI GO 4 app from the android play store (4.1.9)
Ive Reinstalled the DJI GO 4 app using the QR Box Code (4.1.9)
Ive Succesfully Installed the 1.04.0000 update on my mavic through DJI Assistant 2.0 on both my batteries (Still Not Being recognized as updated by the DJI GO 4 App...)
Ive Succesfully reverted to the 1.03.1000 update on my mavic through DJI Assistant 2.0 on both my batteries (Still wont be updated by the DJI GO 4 App...)
Ive deleted the 1.04.0000 update file on my phone, and retried the download and installation (completly downloads the file and begins to install before getting to 5% and giving me the same "update failed" message with option to send report to dji support)
Ive done all of the previously mentioned on both my batteries with no solution.
2017-9-22
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

use Dji go assistant 2 on your PC/mac and do a refresh/upgrade. make sure you plug into the controller side usb port to the PC and u turn on both controller and mavic pro and that they connect properly.. then in the app on ur pc/mac you should see something like mavic pro RC or something, click that and then firmware tab on side then let them spin for moment then u should be given options.. it will take a while to update/refresh... i find it takes around 30 minutes.. which is ok for mavic pro if it isn't flying and just plugged in and blowing its fan..shouldn't lose much charge..
2017-9-22
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

I've seen couple similar posts recently that were resolved by replacing or reformatting the MicroSD card. If you are not using the card that came with the Mavic, you might dig it up and try again with that card installed. If you are using the original card, try reformatting the card while inside the Mavic using the camera settings in DJI GO 4.
2017-9-22
Use props
Andy in SW Fla
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338 ft

United States

How does one format the SD card with just the RC? I can't get the app to connect
2017-9-22
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Andy in SW Fla Posted at 2017-9-22 16:10
How does one format the SD card with just the RC? I can't get the app to connect

you can pull the microSD card out and back it up to PC with an adapter so u dont lose footage you do have.  then click format.. use FAT if its 16GB/32GB and ExFAT if it is 64GB or bigger.  

2017-9-22
Use props
Andy in SW Fla
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338 ft

United States

How can I format it using the RC?
2017-9-22
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Andy in SW Fla Posted at 2017-9-22 16:35
How can I format it using the RC?

You can't format cards with just the RC, you need it connected to DJI Go 4, but you might be able to format the card across your wifi connection using Go 4. The format command is in the Camera settings.
2017-9-22
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to hear all the problem you are having with the Mavic, it is such a great drone once you get it up and running.
2017-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules