Controller

Controller
2017-9-22
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1716240 ft
United States

1. Have you tried switching to a working frequency to 5.2 G from the 2.4G?

The controller shows the "green link light"

2. Do you have the same results if you are outside in a open area? If you are in a building you will not receive GPS signals so the system will stay in atti mode.

2017-9-22
Use props
Undung
lvl.1

Singapore

RMJovo Posted at 2017-9-22 18:06
1. Have you tried switching to a working frequency to 5.2 G from the 2.4G?

The controller shows the "green link light"

I have try switching from 5.2 to 2.4 but have same result
same result too in open area
2017-9-22
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
United States

The next thing I would do is the factory reset on the controller,  after the reset it will ask you to log back in and you will have to swipe down from the top of the screen and go to the setup screen so you can redo the wifi then you can sign back in. After you get logged back in cycle power and see if you have the same problem.
2017-9-22
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

Try and reset your controller or maybe update your firmware
2017-9-22
Use props
Undung
lvl.1

Singapore

RMJovo Posted at 2017-9-22 18:20
The next thing I would do is the factory reset on the controller,  after the reset it will ask you to log back in and you will have to swipe down from the top of the screen and go to the setup screen so you can redo the wifi then you can sign back in. After you get logged back in cycle power and see if you have the same problem.

Ok will be try this
2017-9-22
Use props
Undung
lvl.1

Singapore

BagoDJIoperator Posted at 2017-9-22 18:35
Try and reset your controller or maybe update your firmware

i have try this sir but nothing happen
2017-9-22
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
United States

Well my conclusion is if you have done the reset and also reloaded firmware then there is a hardware problem in eather the receiver or transmitter, and it's time to contact dji support. Good luck and please drop me a note where you get the system working I would like to know the final resolution. The very best to you and yours.
2017-9-22
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

1) When connecting to the DJI Assistant 2 , the AC and RC need to be turned on for them to be recognised by the application also try using  the micro USB port on the controller
2) When you are indoors , you cannot connect to the satellites that is why you are defaulting to  "ATTI" mode

3) Have you updated the RC , https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ntom+4+Pro+Plus.pdf,
get the zip file from here http://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro/info#downloads

4) Have you tried using a IOS device instead of the built in screen to see if it works, haven't tried this myself, but again it might need to use the micro USB on the controller

2017-9-24
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

lannes Posted at 2017-9-24 06:51
1) When connecting to the DJI Assistant 2 , the AC and RC need to be turned on for them to be recognised by the application
2) When you are indoors , you cannot connect to the satellites that is why you are defaulting to  "ATTI" mode

How would you connect an iPad or iPhone -or any other mobile device-to the  PLUS controller??
2017-9-24
Use props
fans84e67352
New
Flight distance : 239377 ft
Canada

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-9-24 07:40
How would you connect an iPad or iPhone -or any other mobile device-to the  PLUS controller??

just a guess but I would try the same way as others without the screen, plug cable from device/Tablet and then in top back USB just like the old way...... i'm going to do that now because I too have the same exact issue as you and only own this 4 days ago.... i'm so upset i've upgraded from a regular p4
I have no satelites, could not turn on DJI Go 4 till i drove back home to sign in to DJI go 4 with Wiffi
never worried about this before. just went out and flew with any cell phone or IPAD/Samsung.. tablet etc when I had the P4
2017-9-24
Use props
fans84e67352
New
Flight distance : 239377 ft
Canada

fans84e67352 Posted at 2017-9-24 08:15
just a guess but I would try the same way as others without the screen, plug cable from device/Tablet and then in top back USB just like the old way...... i'm going to do that now because I too have the same exact issue as you and only own this 4 days ago.... i'm so upset i've upgraded from a regular p4
I have no satelites, could not turn on DJI Go 4 till i drove back home to sign in to DJI go 4 with Wiffi
never worried about this before. just went out and flew with any cell phone or IPAD/Samsung.. tablet etc when I had the P4

sorry guys I tried what I thought would work but my cell phone with the DJI go 4 did not connect with the AC buy pluging cable from Iphone to the USB in the back of the RC. My Ac flies with no Battery information or Satelittes info right now
2017-9-24
Use props
Antonio76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

fans84e67352 Posted at 2017-9-24 08:15

I don't have ANY issues with the P4P Pro PLUS for the simple reason that I don't have it. I have a P4P Pro.
You just can NOT use an external device with the P4P Pro PLUS controller, it just can't be done, no matter which cables or ports you use...
2017-9-24
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have a look at this video, the micro USB is what to use to connect both the RC to the AC for the firmware upgrade or you can use the "bin" file

2017-9-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

What's the current firmware of your drone and controller? You can find it by clicking the three dots(right corner)>General Settings>About.
2017-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules