P4P+ Time 2 Hours Slow
909 9 2017-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rotarsmith
lvl.1
Australia

Coincidentally, China time is 2 hours behind Australia time. Could it be that my P4P+ is on China time. To change the time manually, I have to switch 'off' the two Network auto sync switches. As soon as I turn them back on, the clock goes exactly 2 hours behind.
2017-9-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Where are you getting the time from?
Is it from the image file data?
The timestamp for image files comes directly from the GPS.
Are you outdoors or indoors to get the incorrect time?
2017-9-22
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1716240 ft
United States

if when you switch the auto back on that would tell me the information coming from the network is bogus. SEE MY TESTING BELOW.
2017-9-23
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
United States

I just got done playing with the date time settings and discovered if I setup the TIME Zone in the manual settings to my time zone then when I switch back to auto the controller displays the correct time... if I change the time zone in the manual time zone and switch back to auto the clock changed!  Question is the manual time zone set for your location?
Thanks for asking this question my manual time zone was set to Hong Kong +8. I changed it to central time zone now my Clocks time is spot on again thanks.
2017-9-23
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for asking this question I fixed my clock after testing for a solution to your question.  Please tell me if your default manual time zone was set to Hong Kong like my default time zone was.
2017-9-23
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Is China GMT +4 ?
2017-9-23
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Mainland China (like Hong Kong) is GMT +0800 and does not observe DST.
2017-9-23
Use props
rotarsmith
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks RMJovo, that was the answer for me. The region was set to Hong Kong (same as the rest of China - it doesn't have time zones even though it's massive). The GPS outside didn't readjust the time, I had to do it by getting into the Settings and change the Region to Sydney (GMT+10).
2017-9-23
Use props
RMJovo
lvl.4
United States

rotarsmith Posted at 2017-9-23 17:06
Thanks RMJovo, that was the answer for me. The region was set to Hong Kong (same as the rest of China - it doesn't have time zones even though it's massive). The GPS outside didn't readjust the time, I had to do it by getting into the Settings and change the Region to Sydney (GMT+10).

Glad to here your clock is now OK, I had never looked at the time on the pro+ controller until your question so this turned out good for both of us then.  Take care and fly safe.
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Glad to hear that you have figured it out. Happy flying!
2017-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules