Current Firmware & Software versions
1005 4 2017-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raj9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 185259 ft
United Kingdom

Hi - can someone post the definite version numbers for the Phantom 4  firmware, app, batery and remote controller? DJI site does not have a  definitve page or section which states all of these and reading the  forum with multiple threads etc. is very confusing.

thanks in advance.

2017-9-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi. If your bird is flying without problems, I wouldn't worry too much about whether you have the latest updates or not.  A study of the many posts on this forum will alert you to the fact that ANY update is fraught with potential problems which could turn your drone into an expensive paperweight.  You might want to hold off until you see something a little more positive from DJI, and no subsequent tales of woe from dismayed owners of bricked drones.  I for one will not do ANY DJI updates for the foreseeable future, as my drone performs to my satisfaction without complications.   Happy Flying!
2017-9-22
Use props
F.KOK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18954370 ft
  • >>>
Namibia

App. Version 4.1.11.   IOS.
Aircraft. 02.00.106.   Official. Be careful.
Remote.  1.9.3.0
Database. 01.00.01.05
Battery.  ?
2017-9-23
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Here is some detail on that: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... +4+Release+Note.pdf
2017-9-23
Use props
raj9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 185259 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks all for the response and tips - much appreciated.

I have not flown for a few months and have the latest firmware on the aircraft. Going to try and fly a bit today to see what happens. thanks
2017-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules