745 4 2017-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GoMHnlW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134183 ft
Norway

Hi,

I tried to calibrate the controller today, but when I turn on the calibration screen, it shows that my left stick is 100% movew forward, while it is still in the center - I can`t even start the calibration.

Does anyone have the same problem or someone has any solution for this?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Reinholds
2017-9-23
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

If you move the left stick down, does the on-screen display show the left stick decreasing from 100%?
2017-9-23
Use props
djiuser_GoMHnlW
lvl.1
Norway

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-9-23 05:02
If you move the left stick down, does the on-screen display show the left stick decreasing from 100%?

Nope - tried it
2017-9-23
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

Seems you've got 2 options then:  Send it in, or take it apart.

Heh, it just occurred to me... something caused you to realize you needed to calibrate it.  When did this happen; when you were flying?  (Yikes!) Bird landed safely I trust; how was that flight?

Or if it just happened overnight when you weren't using it, what happened to it before then?  A drop?  How was it being stored?  I'm just curious because that silly shoulder bag which is too small seems to be rough on the controller sticks, not to mention the props.
2017-9-23
Use props
djiuser_GoMHnlW
lvl.1
Norway

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-9-23 12:45
Seems you've got 2 options then:  Send it in, or take it apart.

Heh, it just occurred to me... something caused you to realize you needed to calibrate it.  When did this happen; when you were flying?  (Yikes!) Bird landed safely I trust; how was that flight?

I was trying to calibrate everything again after I experienced weird camera rolls in the mid-flight.

Yeah, I store my mavic and the controller in that tiny mavic shoulder bag - you are right, it is rough on the controller sticks.

What did you mean by "Take it apart" in this case?
Currently travelling with my drone, so I don`t want to send it in yet :/ Wanna take some good travel shots
2017-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules